So some bad movie news has just given me an IDEA.

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/32673

So since it looks like there ain't gonna be another Punisher anytime soon, and I love that character, and I need practice to get back into writing again, and the subject matter is suitably dark so as to translate over to my other full length project, I think what is in order...is for me to do a short screenplay, maybe a half hour fan script with the Punisher, done the RIGHT way( granted I'll be giving a bit of my own interpretation to him but there ain't a writer in the business could write Frank Castle better than I could, except the ones who write the comic themselves). It's done as an exercise, I won't be trying to get it produced except as a fan film in some alternate reality where i have camera, film, and budget that'll never happen, and since it isn't anything of *my* original creation( well the story in the script may be in places but i own none of the rights) but I think I can do it.

If you like I'll even let you know when it's done if you wanna have a look, if not, no big deal, I know you're very busy and you might not even LIKE this character, so whatever.

You see what you creative types have gotten me into? *joking wink*