Sneak Peak - KenpoTalk main site

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is a work-in-progress. Site opens on March 1st. :)

Attachments

• $sneakpeak.jpg
    $sneakpeak.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 298

glenn

White Belt
Reaction score
it look's real good keep up the good work
glenn

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
Kaith Rustaz said:
This is a work-in-progress. Site opens on March 1st. :)

If that is the actual collage that will appear on the intro, Why so many pictures of 2 instructors that have basically never contributed to this or any forum? Just wondering.

Regards, jb

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
jbkenpo said:
If that is the actual collage that will appear on the intro, Why so many pictures of 2 instructors that have basically never contributed to this or any forum? Just wondering.

Regards, jb
I'm not presuming to answer for Kaith, but My first reaction to your comment is that you have to show respect to get respect, and... well now that you mention it I didn't see my picture ANYWHERE!(ha ha)

Seabrook

Black Belt
Reaction score
jbkenpo said:

Regards, jb
Larry Tatum and Huk Planas are two of Kenpo's best instructors and are, at least according to some thoughts, the leaders of our art.

Jamie Seabrook
www.seabrook.gotkenpo.com

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would love to say I picked those because those involved are great, or have influenced my life, or something similarly nobel. Truth is....It's what I have on file that I can legally use. (All pics are from client websites that we have designed and host)

Clockwise from Top-Left:
- Mr. Parker with Universal Pattern watermarked over punching fist. (Used on cover of MT Mag)
- Mr. Planas working with Ingmar Johansson from JK Kenpo camp (From jkkenpo.com)
- Mr. Planas (from hukplanas.com)
- Ingmar Johansson working with Jeff Blay from JK Kenpo camp (From jkkenpo.com)
- Master Tatum with Bob Koch (from internationalkenpo.com)
- JK Kenpo Camp Photo (From jkkenpo.com)

I'm looking at doing several similar colleges once photos are submitted to the site to give a more varied look at the diverse world of Kenpo, in all it's flavors. :)

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kaith Rustaz said:
I would love to say I picked those because those involved are great, or have influenced my life, or something similarly nobel. Truth is....It's what I have on file that I can legally use. I'm looking at doing several similar colleges once photos are submitted to the site to give a more varied look at the diverse world of Kenpo, in all it's flavors. :)
Hi Kaith,
I'd like to submit a couple of photos if I may. One of them needs to be scanned in, hopefully I can get both to you by Friday. Is that ok?

Gin-Gin :asian:

shane23ss

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Looks great to me. Maybe when I become a "Kenpo Great" I will submit some pics.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We're looking for variety. Take a peek at the forums :)

http://kenpotalk.com/forum

We're discussing a minor reorg to allow greater flexability on adding more without creating a 40 mile long list. :D