Slumdog Millionaire

StuartA

Black Belt
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has seen this film (is good btw), but thought I'd let you know, Dev patel (the lead) is my student
smiley.gif

Stuart

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't think it ever played in Columbus, though it's the kind of thing the Drexel theatres here might put on. Checked it out on Wiki and it does, indeed, look intriguing. And that's really cool about him being your student!

myusername

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has seen this film (is good btw), but thought I'd let you know, Dev patel (the lead) is my student
smiley.gif

Stuart

I saw it the other day and it is an excellent film. I highly recommend it, it has its dark moments but overall it is quite an uplifting story. Both my girlfriend and I both said afterwards about the quality of acting. I hope Dev Patel gets an Oscar for this.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A film afficiando friend of mine has proferred the opinon that "Slumdog" is one of the best films he's seen in years - so that makes it all the cooler that the lead role is played by the student of a fellow forumite :cool:.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey that is cool StuartA. I am interested to see this film and also interested to hear my extended families opinion of it directly from India.
icon6.gif

Laurentkd

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I just got back from this movie and it was GREAT!!! I am a pretty big movie buff, and I would say this is the best one I have seen in a long time. Tell your student congrats!

Latest Discussions