Signs that Taekwondo has taken over your life

StudentCarl

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
A confession: I feel like I'm making progress with my addiction. I'm breaking fewer things now that I try to do most of the techniques in slow motion. I have made no progress on my need to try to spin hook kick the pull string on the basement light though.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
My favorite ones are either "you go to bed every night and cuddle at least one martial arts weapon" or "you view new students as fresh meat"

One to be added to the list "when a new student asks how a technique works you immediately look for a volunteer"

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Some repeats on the list...

I really like "when someone asks how a technique works, you immediately look for a volunteer."

I'd add "You see a spider about head level outside and use an axe kick to get the web out of your way."

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've done about a few the new students fresh meat and few others

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
When I was employed, my cow-orkers always got a laugh out of how I would stop and bow when entering the conference room.

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
When I was employed, my cow-orkers always got a laugh out of how I would stop and bow when entering the conference room.​

I almost did this when my director walked into my office at work. I figured she'd take it as sarcastic, though.