Signing off for BB test

Hey Georgia,

You are one totally rockin' dudette! :partyon:

I too was thinking about you (sending you good vibrations) on Saturday during my meditation class. (i was away at a yoga convention all weekend - totally awesome!) Congratulations! I knew you'd survive!!!! Deep bow to you! :asian:

Talk to you soon!

Peace :ultracool

Donna

shesulsa said:
I would like to dedicate this, my 1,000th post to some meaningful, important people in my life:

1. To my family
2. To the panel;
3. To Jo Kyo Nim Goodrich and Jo Kyo Nim Caughie who helped me prepare
4. To my dear friends in life
5. To all the idiots who ever did or attempt to victimize me.
6. Finally, but not least, ALL YOU KEWL PEOPLE HERE ON MT!!! I learn from you all as well and the discussion and debate is fun. You have all been really supportive and I bow to you all and humbly thank you all. YOU ROCK!!
Farang,
Jo Kyo Nim Georgia Ketchmark :supcool:
Way to go, SheSulsa!!! :partyon: :partyon:
We're all so proud of you!!!!!

Salute,
Gin-Gin :asian:

Thank you Donna and Gin-Gin!!! :asian:

kroh said:
I should have some pictures to put up tomorrow if any one wants to see them...
Walt, you're so sweet.

I want to see more pix!!

Thank you, KNC!!!!

:whip: Oh yeah!! Okay - here goes.

Thanks, Todd!

Shelusa Wow, Congrats on the Black Belt.
Such a long road and you finally got there, Good for you.
I admire anyone that has the Determination to go all the way to Black Belt, hope to be part of your club in a couple years myself.

Way'dah Go Chickie!!!

Dot

good job and welcome back....

so much for the boards being safe for the men now....

bignick said:
good job and welcome back....

so much for the boards being safe for the men now....
eerrrmmmm... they were safe? When? I will have to call a meeting in the LLR!!! This can not be happening... yes, another MSN chat night is in order to stop this from happening again :EG:

Thank you, Kenpo Girl and Bignick!

Hmmm...the boards were safe for men while I was gone? Hmmm.... I might have to break out the pirate face again....

Gary Crawford said:
Did you sleep with your new belt last night?
:lol: You're too funny, Gary. No, I didn't sleep with it. I did have it on my bedside table, though - does that count? :idunno:

Close enough,I'm sure it was the first thing you purposely looked at when you woke up.

LOL - no, it actually wasn't. It stayed right where it was and I didn't look at it until I put my dobak in the washer and I started working the ends of the belt a little so I would be able to tie it later. You know how they're all stiff when they're new? Still pretty stiff, though!

Stiff can be good......

shesulsa said:
LOL - no, it actually wasn't. It stayed right where it was and I didn't look at it until I put my dobak in the washer and I started working the ends of the belt a little so I would be able to tie it later. You know how they're all stiff when they're new? Still pretty stiff, though!

Yes, at the appropriate moments it's a VERY, VERY good thing.

Latest Discussions

Back