Signing off for BB test

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Today will be my last day of posting to MT until after October 16, 2004 - the date of my Hwa Rang Do black belt test. I have much to study and will need every spare moment, so I am, very sadly, going to refrain from participating in this wonderful discussion module with some very nice, knowledgable and entertaining people. I'll miss you guys.

Thanks for everything, and I will return in late October.

Train hard and live love.

Sil Lum TigerLady and Kempo Mama, if you read this, please PM me - thanks.

Sincerely,

Georgia Ketchmark.

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good Luck, not that you need because I think you'll kick butt :btg:with your natural weapons the way you do with your words...you always leave the guys - a - tremblin!!! :boing1: Ohh yeah... you are my MT idol!!! :asian:

October 16 is circled on the calender! Good thoughts!

MJ :asian:

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Best of luck, Georgia, and I hope you get to enjoy yourself training! I have confidence you will kick butt in your test.

Can't wait to hear from you again!

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
Georgia, we will miss you too but we know you will be training hard. Please get someone to take pictures, you should have them for mementos anyway. We will look forward to coming back as a black belt. I know you will kick butt, and you will be ready!!! All the best...TW

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Best Wishes on the Test. :asian:

Kenpo Mama

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Today will be my last day of posting to MT until after October 16, 2004 - the date of my Hwa Rang Do black belt test. I have much to study and will need every spare moment, so I am, very sadly, going to refrain from participating in this wonderful discussion module with some very nice, knowledgable and entertaining people. I'll miss you guys.

Thanks for everything, and I will return in late October.

Train hard and live love.

Sil Lum TigerLady and Kempo Mama, if you read this, please PM me - thanks.

Sincerely,

Georgia Ketchmark.
Yo Georgia,

Just pm-ed ya kiddo! You'll be awesome!

Donna :ultracool

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thank you D_Brady, The Kai, KenpoTess (QOP), mj-hi-yah, Feisty Mouse, TigerWoman, kenpo tiger, flatlander, PeachMonkey, AaronLucia, jfarnsworth, Rich Parsons, Kenpo Mama!

This outpouring of good wishes is leaving me all verklempt!! You guys and gals are all awesome. Thanks for your support!

I'll miss you all.

Chat with you in late October.

Farang. :asian:

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
good luck...the board will just be that much safer for us guys while your gone...we'll be dreading your return :ultracool

Zepp

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The woods of Marin County, California, USA
I posted on this thread earlier, but my post seems to have disappeared. (Maybe all the bugs aren't worked out of the new server yet?)

Edit: Ok, I just realized that my post that I thought was in this thread was actually in the KMA forum. That'll teach me to post late at night.

Anyways, even though it's probably too late for you to read this in Sept. Georgia, I hope all goes well with your training and your test. See you in October.

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings - In response to a specific request, I would like to state that the name of the style Hwa Rang Do and HRD are trademarks of the World Hwa Rang Do Association and Do Joo Nim Joo Bang Lee and that I am not affiliated with this organization. I am affiliated with Cascade Martial Arts Academy in Washington state, which is affiliated with Corona's Martial Arts Academy in Arizona.

If you have any questions regarding the WHRDA, please feel free to visit their website. If you have any comments or questions regarding my affiliation specifically, I will be happy to address them upon my return.

Thank you,
Georgia

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We're gonna miss you! End of October???? Too long!

I'll be thinking of you on the 16th. You'll do great. Let us know how it goes, I know you'll be kickin butt though... :asian:

Latest Discussions