Shaq Calls Out Hong-Man Choi

Here's what I think:
Mohammed%20ali%202.jpg

(Shaq won't be the one standing)

Shaq needs to stay in the spotlight so this is for the promo only. I wish some of these ego's could learn to rest before opening there mouths.

I would like to see Shaq get his wig split. I mean, he does take Billy's Tae Bo classes. So he must be a bad dude by now.:rolleyes:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/Shaquille-O-Neal-hoopster-twitter-fan-MMA-fig?urn=mma,161678

Shaquille O'Neal, who is spending his off-season training at Jonathan Burke's Gracie Gym in Orlando.

O'Neal, who is listed at 7'2" and 325 lbs., goes by his old nickname at the gym, Diesel. He's been training with Burke for 10 years, where he does the full gamut of MMA, boxing, jiu-jitsu, Muay Thai and wrestling. Cagewriter spoke with Burke who said that O'Neal is in great shape, and loves the nature of the training.

The school that Mr. O’Neal trains at seems legit and he has apparently been training for many years. I don’t think he would be allowed to fight MMA as long as he is under NBA contracts.

Whether or not he fights professionally, I think it is great when professional athletes seek martial arts training. These men and women bring a high level of physical understanding and body awareness to the arts and almost always increase the abilities of those that train them and with them. In my opinion huge people that know how to move are worth their weight in gold in martial arts training and are too rarely found seeking and providing honest training.

Regards
Brian King

LOL... Did anyone notice how all of the first opponent's projectile attacks were pretty much directed at Shaq's crotch?

Shaq fights so bad it makes his acting look good.
I loved how the commentators pointed out what things couldn't be done in the Octagon... lol.

Seriously, Shaq is an athlete, and there may be the SLIGHTEST possibility he could at least survive an MMA match, but for the sake of a spotlight, it looks like he'd rather call out Choi, than actually try to start as an amature.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL Shaq trains in a MMA gym and still can't fight on the NBA courts?

Shaq has a lot of injuries which is why he does the Icy Hot commericals LOL.

Choi's record is not bad 12-6 MMA 2-2 I think he should stick to kickboxing.

Danzig studied Jeet kun do and still got KTFO here is the video of that:

Singer of Tool beating up a fan. Maynard practices BJJ.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N58F...75C615D7F&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=4

Last edited by a moderator:
Back