Shame on our neighbours

bowser666

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
There should be more people like your girl friend.
She was brave to interfere in a domestic violence situation. My compliments to her.

On the other hand if she had used the sword or the dog had bitten the guy she could possibly have been charged in most state.

I hope the girl involved presses charges on that guy

It is really sad and I think that is another main reason why people do not get involved as much anymore, you step in to help and either knock the guy out, or submit him , you can get arrested or charge with assault which is BS in my opinion. Sadly the US has some very clever attorney's and stuff like this happens all the time.

allenjp

Brown Belt
Reaction score
It is really sad and I think that is another main reason why people do not get involved as much anymore, you step in to help and either knock the guy out, or submit him , you can get arrested or charge with assault which is BS in my opinion. Sadly the US has some very clever attorney's and stuff like this happens all the time.

Yeah, I know what you mean, but in my opinion saving that girl's life and stopping that brute from beating her takes precedence over all of those worries. I hope that I would have the courage to face anything that came afterward for the sake of that girl...

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
Your girl is a badass.

Hey look, they already made a movie about her! ;)

blind_fury.jpg