Shaderon Sends Her Love

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Shaderon asked that I say "HELLO" to you all and apologize for her absence..As many of you recall she had just lost her job awhle back and was in the interview process for a new one..Well she was hired by a new firm and the more she learns about the job the more responsibilities they heap on her..Plus unlike her old firm they don't condone her chatting on line while on the job, most of her old posts and threads happened when she was on the clock..

She is considering resigning her Mentor status as she feels she can no longer contribute as in the days of old...I asked her to consider taking a leave of absence..She will pop in from time to time but cannot stay long.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's good to know that Shad's ascence has not been due to some more horrible upheaval or tragedy in her life.

Pressure of work, epecially in a new job, is a more than understandable reason for a lengthy silence.

So, the best of wishes to you, Michelle, in your employment and here's hoping you get the time to re-visit us soon.

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I hear ya Mate..Lasick surgery, loss of her Mum and a job all in the space of a few months..Glad things are moving ahead for her...

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm sorry she cannot spend time with us but glad things are going better for her. Next time you talk say hello from me OK.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What they said - I'm glad her reason for not being able to stop in is because she found a job rather than something negative - say for me too, please!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
MA-Caver sends best regards and best wishes.

Next time you talk to her of course... :D

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa sayss "rock on, baby"

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Definately rock on Shaderon and I hope you get back on here soon.
icon6.gif

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I left her a message to check in here just to see all the wonderful folks that are wishing her well...

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's really been a while since she was here... one of those people whom nothing can keep down. I do miss her cheerful and positive contributions to MT...

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
LuzRD - I miss you too sweetie.... which one were you again? ;)

Thanks everyone.. I'm being a really naughty girl and popping on in work time, I think I'll get away with it today though because I've helped the team solve three almost major disastors today so I've got a huge pile of brownie points on my desk to munch through. :)
Best wishes to everyone and I hope everything is ok... like I said before, if anyone wants me to write personally, send me your email address privately on here and I'll write on personal email.

Thanks Drac, you're a good pal.

(((hugs))) and kisses to everyone! Mwah!

P.S. training increased too now, after my last belt the boss persuaded me to put yet another night in, I'm bullied I am! look at me I'm black and blue from sparring with the big girls and boys! (shows bruises with pride)

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score

Thanks everyone.. I'm being a really naughty girl and popping on in work time, I think I'll get away with it today though because I've helped the team solve three almost major disastors today so I've got a huge pile of brownie points on my desk to munch through. :)
Best wishes to everyone and I hope everything is ok... like I said before, if anyone wants me to write personally, send me your email address privately on here and I'll write on personal email.

P.S. training increased too now, after my last belt the boss persuaded me to put yet another night in, I'm bullied I am! look at me I'm black and blue from sparring with the big girls and boys! (shows bruises with pride)

YAY!!! SHADS!!!!

:partyon::partyon:

B

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score

Hey Shads, it's great to hear from you. Sounds like a lot of what were negatives turned into good things. I'm happy for you on that. Hope it continues to go well. And how's the little one?

Latest Discussions