SEX! Did that get your attention?

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Georgia is contemplating what happens when criminals go to prison where there are no women to have sex with. Georgia is considering what happens when men become completely lust-driven and frustrated. Georgia hopes those Kenyan women are packing.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Georgia is contemplating what happens when criminals go to prison where there are no women to have sex with. Georgia is considering what happens when men become completely lust-driven and frustrated. Georgia hopes those Kenyan women are packing.

Maybe the smaller men better start packing too.

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I wish I could find the link, but I came across this article last year:

prompting MEND to deploy "heavily armed fighters in hundreds of war boats" with the intention of carrying out "destructive and deadly attacks on the oil industry in Rivers State." As part of its operation -- dubbed "Hurricane Barbarossa" -- MEND said it intercepted 22 Nigerian soldiers at the Soku Gas Plant, Chevron Platform, at Kula. It said the soldiers were "killed and dispossessed of their weapons," but was not specific. It also said it blew up several points on the major crude trunk pipeline at Nembe Creek.
"The operation will continue until the government of Nigeria appreciates that the solution to peace in the Niger Delta is justice, respect and dialogue," MEND said.

All told, I don't think women could do too much worse when it comes to peace making.

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
This plan has as much forethought as ... well, can't think of an annalogy now.

Fact is, these man or any man for that matter want to have sex, they will. Hookers, new girlfriend, rape. We are not talking guys who are exactly rational here. The small percentage of decent dudes over there are gonna suffer while the regular nutjobs are gonna reach a breaking point and then stuff gets crazy.

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Either way it will be an interesting social experiment to watch. And Omar, my guess is that the decent guys are already doing what they can, their women can see this and keep them very very happy, in every possible way.
lori

OP
Thesemindz

Thesemindz

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
And, as I posted, the women's rights activists are hiring off the prostitutes for the duration of the week, so at least that option seems to be off the table.

-Rob

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
And, as I posted, the women's rights activists are hiring off the prostitutes for the duration of the week, so at least that option seems to be off the table.

-Rob

Unless the prostitutes, like their colleagues in Washington, realize that they can make twice the money by taking from these women and then keep right on doing a job for someone else.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Unless the prostitutes, like their colleagues in Washington, realize that they can make twice the money by taking from these women and then keep right on doing a job for someone else.

Dammit, I knew there was some reason my pimp hand was twitchin'.

Politicians! LOL!

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well intended but I doubt a one week sex strike will accomplish anything except short term increased business for the sex workers.

Make it a year and the sex war might start to have some hard earned results.

Women have always used sex to get what they want, get used to it.

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
You might be surprised, Cirdan. It's true that regular war is good for the sex trade. But this isn't war. The prostitutes' lives are hard at the best of times. They have few protections. In times of civil unrest and violence it's even worse. Be seen with a customer from the wrong faction or Party and you could well end up dead. If the Lysistrata strike gets traction they might go along for the chance at being safer.

Live True

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Whether they accomplish thier goals or not, and whether their week strike is enough time or not...is really not the issue.

They've already accomplished thier udnerlying goal..which is to call attention to an issue and get people talking. IMHO, they are using the tools they have to make a point.

The men that aren't responsible for the violence and issues...are probably not going to be cold at night. The men who are...will have a lot more attention than may be comfortable, at least for a little while.

Sometimes, simply standing up is enough...or in this case...simply not lying down.%-}

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
ok
1- learn to take a joke people

2- even tho I was joking, I still stand by it. Every woman knows some other woman that she doesnt trust around her man. All those married men that cheat? the women they are cheating with (if they know) KNOW they are betraying another woman, and do it anyway.

a woman will screw over another woman in a heart beat.

not all

not every one

but dont front and try to get all PC on me. You know I am right.

Latest Discussions