Sex - and the Single Adult

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I believe I read once that we (the USA) were the most religiously based modern society/government on the planet. By comparison to Europe, Russia, China and Japan

I will have to look to see if I can find where I read that.
I've read that as well, at least among the industrialized nations.

heretic888

Senior Master
Reaction score
I believe I read once that we (the USA) were the most religiously based modern society/government on the planet. By comparison to Europe, Russia, China and Japan

I will have to look to see if I can find where I read that.

On a related note....

A few weeks ago on John Stewart's The Daily Show, they cited an international poll which tallied how much of the percentage of various industrialized countries' populations believed in the theory of evolution.

The only country which ranked lower on the poll than the United States was Turkey. One of the countries on the list was Iran, which ranked higher than the United States.

That, in my opinion, speaks volumes.

Laterz.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
On a related note....

A few weeks ago on John Stewart's The Daily Show, they cited an international poll which tallied how much of the percentage of various industrialized countries' populations believed in the theory of evolution.

The only country which ranked lower on the poll than the United States was Turkey. One of the countries on the list was Iran, which ranked higher than the United States.

That, in my opinion, speaks volumes.

Laterz.

Wow! That is just kind of scary.:erg:

Latest Discussions