seriously people, GROW UP

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I have reported posts, a couple were very sexual, others were completely offensive as in 'all Jews should die for what they've done' , neither of those posters lasted long here not because of me but because they were totally out of order. I've also reported a couple of posts that are blatant adverts as it's not fair to use MT to advertise for free, they should pay the going rate.
A lot of people assume emotions behind a post that simply isn't there, make a remark and people think you are offended or upset when all you are doing is making a remark. Like yourself I rarely am actually upset more often amused but people insist I'm upset or think I'm 'spikey' lol, A lot I think comes down to sense of humour and regional sense of humours are different. I love the Aussie one, similiar to my British military one I think, I love dry humour which often has a 'bite', so perhaps it's my own fault if people think my posts are written from being upset rather than convulsed with laughter.

yep, pretty much what I do.
I have not had to report anybody here on MT, the one neg rep I did leave, I chalk up to hormonal imbalance at the time (still learning to walk away instead of reacting at times :D)

I don't let Spam go unreported though, aside from it being annoying and insulting (yeah, who buys stuff from sneaky advertisement?!) it is not fair to the forum hosts.
And obvious personal attacks that really go past the 'grow up' or get a thicker skin' stage of usual internet banter.

Latest Discussions