Sekret Admirer

OP
E

edhead2000

If I told, it wouldn't be a secret anymore!!!

OP
E

edhead2000

edhead2000 said:
And no more jealous negative points from those who can only get dates with their own two hands (that's a message from my sekret admirer!)!
Bob said it, not me.........I was just passing it along since you can't see my reputation point comments.......sorry if I offended anyone, but it was just a joke. Lighten up people.

OP
E

edhead2000

edhead2000 said:
I encourage everybody to take drugs. Go to your doctor and ask for drugs. :)
Someone doesn't like drugs.......oh well. Just a joke too. Please don't take everything I say that seriously -- especially not in the Bar and Grill. Have some fun, laugh once in a while.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just a note on the rep point thingy....while members cant see who sent them points...we can.
If theres any abuse of the system, we can set you at -10,000 (see, its an 'interesting' number. ;) )

So, use it, enjoy it, but, please, don't abuse it.

Thanks.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kaith Rustaz said:
Just a note on the rep point thingy....while members cant see who sent them points...we can.
If theres any abuse of the system, we can set you at -10,000 (see, its an 'interesting' number. ;) )

So, use it, enjoy it, but, please, don't abuse it.

Thanks.
Once I found this out, I have been adding in my name in the feedback verbage. This way the person who checks knows what have to say or thing :) :asian:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I also increased it so you can see the last 15, not just 5 comments.

Enjoy. :)

OP
E

edhead2000

To whomever thinks I'm arrogant. I took a personality test and this is what it said about me, I kid you not.

"Do not expect INTJs to actually care about how you view them. They already know that they are arrogant bastards with a morbid sense of humor. Telling them the obvious accomplishes nothing."

I thought it fit.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
edhead2000 said:
To whomever thinks I'm arrogant. I took a personality test and this is what it said about me, I kid you not.

"Do not expect INTJs to actually care about how you view them. They already know that they are arrogant bastards with a morbid sense of humor. Telling them the obvious accomplishes nothing."

I thought it fit.

Hmmm Very interesting, A female that is a T and not a F and also a J and not a P. Very Interesting. I think the word used to describe the INTJ was Commodant ;)

OP
E

edhead2000

Rich Parsons said:
Hmmm Very interesting, A female that is a T and not a F and also a J and not a P. Very Interesting. I think the word used to describe the INTJ was Commodant ;)
That's me.......the commodant. :) I am an interesting one indeed.

Latest Discussions