Sekret Admirer

E

edhead2000

Hmm.......I have a sekret admirer and I don't want to keep being off topic in the other thread so I'll use this one to reply. I know it's a he......any other clues Mr. Admirer? :)

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
edhead2000 said:
Hmm.......I have a sekret admirer and I don't want to keep being off topic in the other thread so I'll use this one to reply. I know it's a he......any other clues Mr. Admirer? :)
Erin,

As I just learned to night on the way home from PAUL that I can see who give reputation to me, not everyone can. That priviledge being an admin benefit.

I got home from work and went straight to my Pool league. I got home and replied to your PM. And I have made a few posts, and taken a shower to get the smoke smell off of my hair.

I do wish you luck in finding him. :)

:asian:

I do not remember sending you such a note.

OP
E

edhead2000

Hmmm........but I'm not an admin!!! I can't see :( But it has to be an admin or someone with powers because they can send message after message. I can't do that. It tells me I need to "spread a little reputation around before giving it to ______ again." I think I know who it is. But I'm gonna see if I get any more clues before guessing. hehe. It's like a scavenger hunt!

OP
E

edhead2000

New clue: My sekret admirer is a pirate %-} or at least a pirate wannabe. hehe. %-} I like that icon. And he's a moderator or one with powers. I think he has two names. :) Let's see if I'm right.

And someone gave me a negative reputation point on this thread with no comments. I think comments on negative reputations should be mandatory. Or maybe this person is just jealous because they don't have a sekret admirer. Oh well -- people can be a little touchy.

Waiting for my next clue.........:)

OP
E

edhead2000

More clues, Mr. Sekret Admirer!:partyon:

And no more jealous negative points from those who can only get dates with their own two hands (that's a message from my sekret admirer!)!

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:rofl:

That reminds me of the old "Palm Pilot" jokes. :D

OP
E

edhead2000

Could that be because it was YOU who said it? :)

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
edhead2000 said:
And someone gave me a negative reputation point on this thread with no comments. I think comments on negative reputations should be mandatory.

I've wondered about the comment thing too when giving out points! Is there a way to read the comments that somebody said about you?

Robyn :asian:

Ps. Erin, I did give you a positive rep. point once (possibly twice) but that was several days ago. :) That's rather neat how you've gotten so many so fast all of a sudden. You must be this websites "popular" girl! :)

OP
K

KenpoGirl

The Opal Dragon said:
I've wondered about the comment thing too when giving out points! Is there a way to read the comments that somebody said about you?

Click on "User CP" at the top left corner under the main banner. It usually displays all the comments in that section.

Dot
:asian:

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Ah, I see now! The reason why I never saw any 'comments' was because nobody submitted any with the positive points that they gave me.

Thanks!

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
edhead2000 said:
Could that be because it was YOU who said it? :)
Now, if I were to admit such things publically, itwouldn't be secret hmmm? ;)

OP
E

edhead2000

Oh yeah....No, I don't smoke. It's gross and nasty and stinks. I hate it. yuck! And it kills you -- which is fine if you want to die, but don't kill me people!

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Heh..I never thought the rep system would end up used like this. I figured folks would use it to pint out the PITA folks....not flirt.

Its funny..and cute I think. :)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
edhead2000 said:
Oh yeah....No, I don't smoke. It's gross and nasty and stinks. I hate it. yuck! And it kills you -- which is fine if you want to die, but don't kill me people!
I dated a heavy smoker a while back. Wasn't much fun. Ya know how if you eat alot of garlic, it comes out in your sweat?

Her smoking was like that. She litterally sweated and secreted 'wet cigarette smell'.

very "eww". :barf:

OP
E

edhead2000

Yup, I think I'm 100% certain I know who it is! :)

OP
E

edhead2000

Kaith Rustaz said:
I dated a heavy smoker a while back. Wasn't much fun.
She litterally sweated and secreted 'wet cigarette smell'.
Ewww.........that is nasty. Just like licking an ashtray as you :) pointed out.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
edhead2000 said:
Yup, I think I'm 100% certain I know who it is! :)
Who IT is?

WOW!

I would have expected a Him ;)

OP
E

edhead2000

Well, being that I've never met him/it, I can't really say, conclusively.

Latest Discussions