Seeking opportunity

Boyd Ritchie

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi Bob,
I'm not sure if this is ok to post here but here goes. I am a Russian Sombo Instructor living in the Buffalo, NY area seeking a school were I can teach both sport Sombo and Combat Sombo. I am not interested in getting paid, just looking for a school interested in adding a throwing/grappling program to their curriculum. I am affiliated with both the USSA and the USA and co-founder of Apex Sombo out of Virginia Beach, VA. I am also a contributing editor to the Sombo forum on www.grapplersgym.com I have students that I can most likely bring with me to any school that is interested. Please email me if you have interest and thanks for your time.(www.apexsombo.com)

Tis fine. :)

Anyone wanting a peek at Boyd, he taught at the 2005 M&G and there's a clip of part of his session in the video library.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Boyd Ritchie at the MartialTalk 2005 Meet & Greet [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- 12.7MB Quicktime[/FONT]​

Welcome to MT, Boyd! :)

Hey, Boyd. Good to hear from you again. I enjoyed your session at the 2005 M&G.

I will say that anyone getting the chance to study with Boyd should do so. He is an excellent instructor. I know I learned a great deal in just a small time at the 2005 meet and great
sheldon

Thanks everybody. I really appreciate the kind words and support. I just hope I can find a school where I can teach. I can also provide students with opportunities to compete on a state, national level in Sport Sombo, Freestyle Sombo and Combat Sombo.
thanks again, good to see everybody,
boyd

I think I found a home. Will keep you posted.

I am teaching Sombo two days a week in Buffalo. Anyone interested please feel free to contact me. Thanks

Back