Seeking authentic Jujutsu

OP
Brother John

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
Old Fat Kenpoka said:
If your stomach is in good shape (on the inside), you can take 3 advil every 8 hours for a total of 9 per day even though the instructions say 6 per day max.

:roflmao:
Gotcha!
Medicated martial artist...
:barf:
:ultracool

Your Bro.
John

OP
Brother John

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
Shogun said:
In the beginning......Patience. this is key. Patience is necessary in any Jujutsu/judo/jujitsu/jiu jitsu etc class.

Thank you Shogun.
This may indeed be my greatest hurdle. Luckily, I've got what it takes to make it through the frustration of being a newbie again....
enthusiasm.
I will work to be patient.

Your Brother
John

M

martial artis

i would say take jujutsu hakko denshin ryu its all about self defense and its one of the most best jujutsu martial arts out there! (de best!!!!)they have every thing you would want in a martial art

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
this advice may be coming in a little late...but don't worry so much about the actual techniques first...focus on learning how to fall...

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
thanks...not to get anybody who's starting out discouraged...but i've been doing judo and jujitsu for about two years solid...and i'm finally getting the hang of this whole ukemi situation...just like anything else...the basics come fast, but you spend a long time refining them...i've learned countless throws, variations, wrist locks, pins, armbars, chokes, pressure points, etc...but the most important thing i've learned so far is falling