Searching for a Video

rsaxman

White Belt
Reaction score
Somewhere in my mindless scrolling of the interwebs, I came across a video of a martial artist practicing kata while visualizing using the moves in a fight. It was really well done and I'd like to show it to my students but can't find it anywhere. Does anyone happen to know what I'm talking about and where I might find it? TIA

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Somewhere in my mindless scrolling of the interwebs, I came across a video of a martial artist practicing kata while visualizing using the moves in a fight. It was really well done and I'd like to show it to my students but can't find it anywhere. Does anyone happen to know what I'm talking about and where I might find it? TIA

Sounds like the cheerleading tryout scene from Kick *** 2. Not sure if that's what you mean, though.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

Not a lot to go on.... but try this.

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
a martial artist practicing kata while visualizing using the moves in a fight.
If you link your "partner drills" in a sequence, you will end with a set of solo drills that can be mapped into fighting without modification.

Unfortunately, most traditional forms were created with the intention to hide some application.

Last edited: