Scotch and artistic abilities, part 2

Canadian men rock. Except for the speedos! Guys, ditch the speedos in the summertime!

Soooo....you don't wnat to see my bodybuilding photo's?

Or are you saying, run around naked? :)

Wearing them in private is fine. ;)

Oh trust me Hun, there is not enough $$ or scotch in the world that would make me post those photo's online. I still can't beleive that I got up in front of 500 people wearing posing trunks.

So money won't work...scotch won't work...what sort of "incentive" can we offer you to post those photos, hmmmmm??? :)

Ken . . .darlin, do you really want "nice 'n pretty" if you can have "Bad 'n dirty" hmmmmm ?
Just askin

lori

Ken . . .darlin, do you really want "nice 'n pretty" if you can have "Bad 'n dirty" hmmmmm ?
Just askin

lori

Tease....

Actually what I want is a combination, a little bit of this and a little bit of that, mix, stir, add whip cream and batteries and we're good to go....:)

What about weird and nerdy? :lol2:

That’s normally what I date, because they are spontaneous and fun to be around.

Then you're in luck, my friend! You happen to be surrounded by a bevy of weird, nerdy women who also like to kick a little *** (or a lot of ***, depending on how big your dojo is).

However, pardon my query, but I thought that you were married. If you are, does your wife have issues with you sending photos of yourself all oiled up and bulging to eager ladies all over the internet?

Nope.

I was married up until 4 years ago.

I was dating someone until…4 months ago. Now I feel like my soul can breathe again! It’s weird, it’s like coming out of a haze.

Strong, intelligant, confident women are amazing. I love the ones that stand up for themselves, but can also look absolutely amazing in a beautiful dress. Have a brain, can debate subjects, can feel comfortable walking through an art gallery or hiking on a trail in the forest. Who feel comfortable with who they are.

And….I have yet to send anyone copies of my bodybuilding photo’s…:)

Ohhhh....I love a smart, classy man ;)

Sadly we are a rarity...:)

They'd be a great deal more where you are if New England simply became part of Canada, its just destiny...

Sadly we are a rarity...:)

They'd be a great deal more where you are if New England simply became part of Canada, its just destiny...

You might not let me in with my loudenbangers. :(

You might not let me in with my loudenbangers. :(

Not me, I'd go to the range with you in a heartbeat! The government and the boys/girls at customs my have a different opinion though!

Latest Discussions

Back