Scotch and artistic abilities, part 2

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
All parameters reset to identical conditions as twenty-four hours previous.

Hypothesis: Constant. (See previous thread)

Tools: Glass, bottle of Glenlivet.

Results: I’m a friggn Vincent Van Gogh again!!

Conclusion: Scotch, likely the traces of peat found in the scotch, affects the right side of the brain increasing ones artistic ability.

Future research: As the amount of peat contained in scotch varies from brand to brand, this experiment should continue to be conducted scientifically, testing each brand systematically until the correct dosage and brand positively affecting artistic ability can be firmly established.

Unintended consequences: I have this overwhelming urge to call some past girlfriends and discuss their personality flaws and how best to improve them. Possibly best done after midnight, so I can have their complete and undivided attention. I fail to see any potential downfall to this strategy.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I suggest perhaps a peer review in the morning of the nights production may be in order...

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
By seasoned. I have had similar experiences. With me, it shows most in my social connections, the people I like, I like much more. The people I don't like, seem to look better to me, of course the next day it all goes back to square one.
icon7.gif
The above is a previous post in part 1. Tonight I had vodka and orange juice which was a mistake. I should have stayed with the Scotch, problem is, the way I feel, I don't care for any of the above. It may have been bad orange juice or the 100 proof grain alcohol, which ever, I am glad I am home and staying here. :)

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ken - since I have no personality flaws, I think we should date.

OP
Ken Morgan

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I suggest perhaps a peer review in the morning of the nights production may be in order...

Depending on the amount of peat residue in my system, it my be unwise to focus my eyes to widely, as I believe the wider my eyes are open in the morning, the greater chance of reverse osmosis, resulting in the seepage of peat through my retina and tear ducts. It can be painful, best not to open them very wide….

Last edited:
OP
Ken Morgan

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The above is a previous post in part 1. Tonight I had vodka and orange juice which was a mistake. I should have stayed with the Scotch, problem is, the way I feel, I don't care for any of the above. It may have been bad orange juice or the 100 proof grain alcohol, which ever, I am glad I am home and staying here. :)

Seems like together we are advancing the frontiers, nah the untested, countless boundaries of science. We have embarked upon our own Beagle for the simple betterment of mankind. May I toast to your success dear sir? A toast I say!!

OP
Ken Morgan

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ken - since I have no personality flaws, I think we should date.

Flea, my dearest where have you been my entire life??

The forlorn paths I have journeyed, the adversities I have endured, my offerings of love, wilting ever so slowly upon the branch, as none worthy would claim it as their own. Yet here you are, at arms length, if only I had known enough to reach forward with my finger tips and tenderly grace your fair cheek. To breathe the same air, to hear our heartbeats pulsate together as one, to whisper, to love, an eternity……

OP
Ken Morgan

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yes, i'm in a strange mood tonight.....

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
So Van, it's past midnight. Talk to any Ex Girl friends yet? Just to let them know how to fix those annoying little, or not so little, character flaws your inscive mind caught hold of. I'm sure they would appreciate the pearls of wisdom that will drip from your lips. :uhyeah:
lori

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, morning after, reality check. New work week.
icon9.gif

OP
Ken Morgan

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Checked the cell, no calls after 10:30pm, check all my email accounts, nope no emails after midnight, looked at my painting…nothing special…

Tonight is a small political dinner with the Minister of Justice/Attorney General of Canada. Think I might stick to a nice red tonight…I wouldn’t want to let him know how I think he could fix the Canadian justice system………

OP
Ken Morgan

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Oh, oh…..there’s a airline ticket on my VISA…Flea’s name….one-way to Toronto….oh-oh… Flea? That just can’t be good……:)

Flea

MT Mentor
Reaction score
Actually I was just stealing your ID to go work out with Vlad. Curses!! Maybe a life of crime isn't for me after all.

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Flea, if you've learned ANYTHING at all from me, that one thing would be Don't border jump. This seems to be a disaster waiting to happen for some reason. There are lots of nice American boys just waiting for you. I don't know of any :uhohh: but I'm sure there are.
lori

OP
Ken Morgan

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
According to Bill, Canadians are basically Mericans anyway....

Flea

MT Mentor
Reaction score
Now Ken, you know the correct spelling of that is Merkins, right? Maybe not if your native language is Canadian.

:lol:

OP
Ken Morgan

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Now Ken, you know the correct spelling of that is Merkins, right? Maybe not if your native language is Canadian.

:lol:

There you Merican's go again, telling the rest of us how to speak our own language!! Where's TEZ?? TEZ come see what Flea's saying about our language!! :)

OP
Ken Morgan

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Flea, if you've learned ANYTHING at all from me, that one thing would be Don't border jump. This seems to be a disaster waiting to happen for some reason. There are lots of nice American boys just waiting for you. I don't know of any :uhohh: but I'm sure there are.
lori

You used the operative word there Lori, you Merican’s may have the “boys”, but we got men. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zey8567bcg
:)