Romney Abroad

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
But I sure would like to know the first initial briefing at the White house after the oath thing...a bunch of guys in black suits and shades telling the new guy 'nuh-uh, can't do that....', you know, the real reason why they can't keep their election promises - besides Pp.....

No. No, you wouldn't.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
No. No, you wouldn't.

LOL, why not? I do enjoy surreal theater at times....

You know, when the 'most powerful man in the world' walks into the room for the first time and some nobodies in black suits tell him 'oh, btw, here is the long list of things you can't do' before even congress takes a crack at him...

But seriously...in the olden days there were not so many secrets to keep or outlets to sill them on, but how on earth is a presidential candidate picked, supposedly the person who holds all the secrets, when he is to be elected by the people. Security check?

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL, why not? I do enjoy surreal theater at times....

Just the little bit that I've got between my ears from the last 20 years or so is a bit "too much" sometimes.

Secrets suck. As in "suck the life right out of you."

But seriously...in the olden days there were not so many secrets to keep or outlets to sill them on, but how on earth is a presidential candidate picked, supposedly the person who holds all the secrets, when he is to be elected by the people. Security check?

A rather thorough one-it's what makes the entire Obama "foreign birth" scenario B.S. : it would have come out once and for all during the investigation, and made public-you can be certain that the OPM saw and verified a real and true certified copy of his birth certificate as part of the investigation, as it's one of the documents you supply with the 30-odd page application in triplicate....:lol:

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I didn't mean I want to know the secrets...just the revelation of that first meeting wen the 'damn, it's really not what they said it would be' sinks in.

I bet that's why the ex -presidents get along so well once out of office... :lol: