road rage

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
painstain said:
i was headed to my parents house with all my children in the van with me.
two guys in another car was bullying everyone around them with their vehicle. they drive next to me and i just looked at em. just for looking at them i became a target. they got behind me riding so close i couldn't see anything but their windshield in my rear view mirror. i sped up they sped up then i slowed to almost a stop. they pulled up next to me and flicked a cigarette into my window then they got in front of me and stopped. i tried to go around but they kept blocking me. i got out of my van and rushed the driver while he was getting out. i couldn't collect myself i was so freakin scared and angry. all i could think is that my kids are ganna see me get my head kicked in. like i said i rushed the driver while he was getting out. i slammed his door back and fourth with him inbetween the door and the driver seat. the passenger had gotten out and had his arm around my throat trying to pull me to the ground. i'm a small guy (5.8 150) i was able to get out of his grip and ended up behind and i laid the hardest center punch into that guys spine that i had ever delivered. the driver was in obvious pain holding onto his shins and bleeding from his chest from catching the corner of the door. now while this was going on and i'm sure it wasn't a long time i looked over to my van and an off duty police officer had stopped and was just looking in on my kids. he also called the police thankfully. he told me he thought i was an officer or atleast a military person by the way i handled it. all the time people were gathering and NOT helping. the off duty police officer allowed me to just leave and thats just what i did. the point?? there isn't one. i was scared for my kids and didn't know what else to do. the guys would not let me drive away. when i punched the passenger in the back as hard as i possible could he dropped and didn't even try to get back up. he knew him and his partner were about to go to jail. has anyone else here had a scary road rage incident.

Stupid people do stupid things. The other guys, not you. Mostly the people who watched and did nothing.

gixxershane

Green Belt
Reaction score
me having no kids, when they were tailgateing you i would have jamed on the binders and had them plow into me..

with kids in the car, you should have done the pit minuver and made them crash, then grab a tire iron and beat the crap out of them....

the fist thing i said i would have done... the second one is more of a joke..

in all seriousness, you did good.. just be thankfull that they didnt have a fire arm on them :)

Nevada_MO_Guy

Green Belt
Reaction score
Good job!

In this day and age, even some slight vehicle contact....irregardless of whose fault it was, would probably have raised your insurance rate.

Road rage doesn't seem to bother me as much as it use to...of course, I've never been pinned in and forced to act.

Some drivers like to display their ability to count to one....the more ambitious ones will count to eleven, or is that two.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nevada_MO_Guy said:
Some drivers like to display their ability to count to one....the more ambitious ones will count to eleven, or is that two.
If they're a computer geek, it could be 3... :uhyeah:

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Nevada_MO_Guy said:
[Hulk Voice Mode] Binary numbers hurt brain....HULK SMASH [/hulk voice mode]:hammer:

There are only 10 types of people in the world;
Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Latest Discussions