Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am spoiled.

There is no arguing about that.

I have a house, I live alone. I have two cats who live in luxery with me. One is older and having digestion issues and with all the pet food issues recently I just swotched her to straight out Hamburger and eggs. She still has her dry food if she wants it.

I have a job, I get paid well and get to complain about how a promotional opportunity is not really becuase it is already filled, it was just posted to meet the requirements of the process.

I get to go to Chicago later this weekedn to visit a friend who just moved there.

I get to teach martial arts in a class format and teach privately as well.

I enjoy riding my motorcycle and with the top down on my car.

I dislike it when I go to the gorcery store and the women there never ask if I want a bag for my milk and OJ. Why? I think it because they only carry one item in each hand where a guy will grab a lot of bags in each hand.

Yet I also dislike the young punk who comes over and just starts throwing my food around to bag it up. They put bananas in with glass objects and then put stuff on top of bread. No clue at all.

I dislike the gas prices.

I am angry that I can no longer buy my 9mm ammo for dirt cheap. Why one askes? Well it is short in supply. WHAT? This ammo is made by everyone and is sold everywhere, why would it be short in supply?

DUH! Conflict around the world. Companies with contracts to deliver ammo to governments (* ours and others *) have used up the supplies and are making what they can to continue to supply, but are not worried about the guy who wants to go in and buy a box of 250 or 500 rounds.

So this is a round about way of getting to this but here it is:

Thank you to those who have served in our armed forces in any manner and also to those who are currntly serving with the hope they all make it home alive and in peace physically/psycologically.

With respect, I say thank you and understand the hardships they have under gone and are going through so I can rant and complain about what in the end is just silly little things. I recognize that I am spoiled, and respect others who are representing this country be it for a reason they support or not, they are there and doing their job.

Thank you Ladies and Gentlemen for allowing me to express
:asian:

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
excellent Post!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest Discussions