Raider

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have a some what long story, and then a question. And as far as I can tell, this is the best place to put it.
First, I have a story to tell to explain my question. I'm in JROTC and on a team called RAIDER (it stands for something, but I cann't remember what). We're supposed to be the JROTC version of the Rangers, which means lots of PT. And summers coming up.
The team commander and myself (as well as a freind of mine who's a guardsmen) are setting up a way for us to practice over summer. We're planning on setting up a paintball/airsoft/laser tag team. The only question with that is price, level of compition, and who already has the equipment needed. This aside...
Now for my question. Our only real problem is getting a us to work as a squad. The level of comradary will carry over to the RAIDER challenges, and thus help us out. So, does anyone have any good ways to:
1) get us work as a team
2) identify leadership potentional (we'll probably have enough for two full teams)

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
Many course have equipment for you and it is not too pricey if you have a bunch of guys. Ideally an indoor course would give you some team training in room entry and clearing. Have one team be the entry team and one be the "waiting" enemy.

Have each leader come up with any entry plan and identify each person's role in the entry. After each entry attempt evaluate the perfromance of each leader.

OP
CuongNhuka

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
Mkes sense. Bt now the real question, how can we work on building comradary?

Latest Discussions