question on kenpo books

G

gravity

Hey,

I was thinking of ordering getting some of Lee Bachman's books on kenpo. I was looking specifically at Universals of Kenpo, Kenpo Physics and Kenpo Theory: The Why. It is very difficult for me to get my hands on Ed Parker's Infinite insight series (I'm in Australia) and Lee Bachmans books seem interesting, not to mention easier to get. What are your opinions of his books?

If it helps I'm a (soon to be) purple belt and have been doing MA for 2 and a half years (still a wet behind the ears tiger) :)

Any suggestions would be great

Thank You Kindly

-Later- J.

OP
C

Chiduce

Originally posted by gravity

Hey,

I was thinking of ordering getting some of Lee Bachman's books on kenpo. I was looking specifically at Universals of Kenpo, Kenpo Physics and Kenpo Theory: The Why. It is very difficult for me to get my hands on Ed Parker's Infinite insight series (I'm in Australia) and Lee Bachmans books seem interesting, not to mention easier to get. What are your opinions of his books?

If it helps I'm a (soon to be) purple belt and have been doing MA for 2 and a half years (still a wet behind the ears tiger) :)

Any suggestions would be great

Thank You Kindly

-Later- J.
Master Lee Bachman; sorta took me in when i was 3rd brown belt by introducing me to his member list and providing me with articles and theory in learning motion. I had sone an article at Gecko Kenpo and was just trying to understand the unkown. Lee Bachman helped prove some peices to the puzzle of upper and lower body motion in my execution of techniques and the like. He also sent me excerpt's of his kenpo physics, quatum kenpo, kenpo theory, universals, and kenpo logic. When i kindda got going on my way he gradually let go of the chain and let me find myself in the kenpo community. He is truly an honorable and kind man. Lee Bachman provides some very informative, interesting, and logical analogies within the methods of motion studies! He has my thumbs up! Sincerely, In Humility; Chiduce!

Latest Discussions