Sub-Levels

Turner

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I have often heard people talking about working or focusing on a certain sub-level (i.e. sub-level 4), but I haven't found out what all of these sub-levels are and what they entail. Can (will) anyone provide a definition and description of each of the sub-levels?

Thank you, right after posting I went and looked it up to see what I could find and happened to find that site. Very interesting.. I am wondering if there happens to be a sub-level 1, 2, 3, or maybe 5... I take it from my reading that sublevel four is named such because it is a sub level of level four?

Originally posted by Turner

Thank you, right after posting I went and looked it up to see what I could find and happened to find that site. Very interesting.. I am wondering if there happens to be a sub-level 1, 2, 3, or maybe 5... I take it from my reading that sublevel four is named such because it is a sub level of level four?

You can email Dr. Chapel directly, he seems to welcome any
true inquiries about what he does.

I sometimes refer to different levels of Kenpo that I teach. Different levels of understanding and comprehension. i.e., Level one... Coordination and Foundation development... Level two familiarization, Level three...Mechanical ability.... etc.

:asian:

Back