Kenpo Books

K

kkenpo78

Hi Kenpo people,

Do you know where I can get my hands on some good kenpo books?

I really want the Infinite Insights into Kenpo series, but that seems like it is out of print.

Any other kenpo books would be great as well.

I live in Canada, and I do not have a clue where I would find any of these books.

Pacificshore

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Have you've tried Ebay? Or martial arts supply places that carry books? Most supply outlets carry an array of books regarding the different martial arts out there, including Kenpo.

You can try the big book places like Barnes&Noble, or Borders. Also, I know that the Parker Kenpo studio in Pasadena carries all or Ed Parker's books he's ever written. It all depends on what types of Kenpo books you are looking for. Some are easy to find, and some aren't. If you think some may be out of print, try going straight to the source, and you may find what you are looking for.

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Dennis are those manuals for the 24 tech system.

Not that it matters because they are all the same tech's.

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoGirl
Dennis are those manuals for the 24 tech system.

The ones in the store are for the 24 system.

However, I know that Edmund also has the 16 system also available, you may just need to ask.

:asian:

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by kkenpo78
Hi Kenpo people,

I really want the Infinite Insights into Kenpo series, but that seems like it is out of print.

I live in Canada, and I do not have a clue where I would find any of these books.

Mastering Kenpo
The Path to Excellence
written by Skip Hancock

Check the WWW.Kenpo2000.com

or

contact them at
Skip Hancock
Kenpo 2000
Box 300174
DeBorgia, Montana 59830

OP
R

rmcrobertson

As far as I know, the best recent book out there is Larry Tatum's reissued, "Confidence: A Child's First Weapon," with redone pictures and rewritten chapters.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by rmcrobertson
As far as I know, the best recent book out there is Larry Tatum's reissued, "Confidence: A Child's First Weapon," with redone pictures and rewritten chapters.
Rewritten?

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by Goldendragon7
The ones in the store are for the 24 system.

However, I know that Edmund also has the 16 system also available, you may just need to ask.

Actually now that I think about it. Yes I have seen the 16 tech manuals at previous camps I've been too.

Something I will invest in, in the future.

Dot

OP
G

Grimm 226

kkenpo78 said:
Hi Kenpo people,

Contact Dennis Conatser he has a lot of them in stock

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I went over to a friend of mines house this last weekend. I knew he was a very good martial artist. Anyway he had a colection of books like I had never seen before. He was like a Martial Arts Library it was incredible. The unique thing was 90% of his books were in had back even Ed Parkers books. I didn't even know that they made those in hard back. He told me the secret was going to estate sales in martial arts cities like Pasadena, LA and small China Towns. It was awsome.

Just a little insight

Rick

Andrew Evans

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I've seen advertisements about Lee Bachman's books. They seem to cover a lot of subjects. How would you folks rate these? Thanks!

OP
R

rschoon

I have also seen them on Amazon.com on occasion

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I would like to purchase a copy of Infinite Insights book 4, if anyoen has one to spare... please IM or email me.

Thanks
David

Latest Discussions