J.K. Kenpo Planas Instructor Camp

B

Big Guy

Hey hey hey all you crazy j@ck@sses! This is Gou Ronin posting using Big Guy's computer and we all just finished a great 2 days of Kenpo poppin' & banging! Wooo! What a great time! Lots to learn and we are trying to keep it all in our heads.

I can't believe how many people from Martialtalk showed up here! Jaybacca is here and so is Roland. Kenpo3631, and Big Guy is here as well. Huk is here and of course so am I. There are lots of other people who showed up as well. For all of you who missed this camp...well...did you ever miss the boat. You'll just have to wait until the summer camp now to come on back!

There are 2 more instructor camps scheduled in Nov 2/3 & Sept 28/29 you can also run on over here and go to the summer camp as well the 2nd weekend of August.

Anyway, I'll be seeing you nutbars later!

:cheers: :wavey: :iws:

OP
R

Rob_Broad

Gee thanx for rubbing it in. First the wife takes off to Antiga for a week, and then you rubbing it in on missing a great camp. I wonder what else can make the day worse.

kenpo3631

Black Belt
Reaction score
Great camp everyone! Reviewing the "why's" of Kenpo is always the best...for those of us that WERE there...bah dum bum...LOL

See you all at the next one!

Hey what time did you guys leave anyway?:asian:

Klondike93

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well Gou, we are eagerly awaiting your return from exile, come out from behind the shadows and be heard from again. :p

I dare ya!!!!!!! :eek:

:asian:

Roland

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Kenpo3631, glad to finally meet you after all this time. It was great training and hanging out with you.
:cheers:
It was just the perfect training session, was it not?

I want to Thank Mr. Blay for having us at his place, and of course Mr. Planas for all the time he spent with us.
2 1/2 hours on the Friday, 8 hours on the saturday, and all the after hours stuff too.
Even though I had my brain filled beyond capacity, I got totally renewed in my training. Lots of reminders on stuff we should know already, and lots of new information to work on, plus some history to put life in perspective.
All in all, a perfect Instructor's session.
Thank you everyone who was there.
:viking3:

'Ok, now let me see. That's a curse for you, you and ahhhhh you too!'

Latest Discussions