Proof Found of the Red Sea Crossing

OP
grumpywolfman

grumpywolfman

Black Belt
Reaction score
And you know this how?

I do not follow middle east archeology but it would seem to me that I would have heard something, anything about large numbers of archeological finds under the water of the Red Sea associated with “1” Egyptian army from a specific period in Egyptian history

Xue, the reason I posted the documentaries in the first place is for people who have not seen it. Here are the links again, I hope you are open minded enough to watch them:

Ron Wyatt's Team

Follow Up Team - Documentary 'Exodus Revealed'

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Xue, the reason I posted the documentaries in the first place is for people who have not seen it. Here are the links again, I hope you are open minded enough to watch them:

Ron Wyatt's Team

Follow Up Team - Documentary 'Exodus Revealed'
I watched them both, along with some of the other videos that you have posted. My question to you is this: the intent of the makers of these videos is to reinforce the idea that God is real and that we need Christ. How do these videos, or the posting of them address that, particularly the need for Christ?

God is real. Any Muslim or Jew will likely agree. Pagans will agree that gods and goddesses are real, and some may even acknowledge 'God' as being very real and simply a different cultural representation of a god that they worship. A Deist will acknowledge the existence of a god. And lots of non religious people simply will acknowledge that God is real because they feel that God is the reason for the wonder of creation.

But none of them are convinced of the need for Christ or why that need exists in the first place. Videos from a man of questionable credentials about books that most people outside of evangelical circles consider to be more mythical than historical are not going to be drawn to Christ as a result, and are more likely to simply argue (successfully) against their veracity.

So if you are trying to win people to Christ, how do these videos, or the posting of them contribute to that?

Latest Discussions