Problem, need help. Throwing target

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Mustafa,

It sounds like you have more problems that need to be dealt with then figuring out where and how to pursue knife throwing. If you can't find a place to knife throw safely and without creating CONFLICT (in your home, with your neighbors, with the law, with your community, etc.) then you need to find a new hobby.

Once again, good luck.

OP
M

Mustafa

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I wont be able to comment on the above as i have not had the chance to expreience it, when i had to deal with the other stuff.

It sounds like you have more problems that need to be dealt with then figuring out where and how to pursue knife throwing. If you can't find a place to knife throw safely and without creating CONFLICT (in your home, with your neighbors, with the law, with your community, etc.) then you need to find a new hobby.
I havent chased about the knive throwing for a while, because i did actually get what i needed to get if i had practised knife thowing.

As a matter of fact, i had many things and other cheap stuff before. I meant it to lure my folks away from me. - It was more like preventing them of doing something in great anger bulldozing me with the other things in their way.

Lately though, i have thrown the things that looks good, and kept the real stuff. ... They feel more esay about it of course. They have improved, and therefore i may chose to move to a new house (avoiding the conflict ... That i also hold at bay BTW).
The thing is, they have improved much enough but not fully. Much enough that they are close to be able to look through my plans.
They have improved their sense of strategy but not themselves. - If i leave right before the end, it will be like nothing was done all that time before.
They would be devastating to themselves. - I am thinking of moving out to make them see if they can manage, but i fear the fact that once i have moved out, i will not be able to move back again.
And that would be hell for me, as i dont know how to cook, wash, or anything else. (Worth to mention. I will judge when i am ready to move out, unless they prove themselves to be a better judge)

Thanks

OP
M

Mustafa

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Now wait. .... I don't think i will (judging by what i saw).
I will just make their heads go around, then they will think we have a bigger house. And they will not have a choise, as i will not do it, they will.
I think i know what to expect though?
In any case, i am not competent enough. And i speek badly so they cannot get me out without my approval.

They are like HAH! (I will not accept anything but knife throwing considering i am not heavy enough)

I sound like i demand to much, i know, but if i accept that and go on with them on that i will not throw-knives (which i don't need). Then they will find something else to bug me with.

OP
M

Mustafa

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I would say that they are completely trapped, because i think my trap is foolproof. To avoid the trap it should be disarmed, by them or me.
It. It is like wine. Older, better.

Warning. This is a trap.