Presents...

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys. I just thought of this. If you could have any martial arts related gift for Christmas, what would it be??? Me, I think I would like my own private dojo...oh and a personal trainer. LOL.

gmunoz

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I wish I could order some weapons and have them be able to be delivered in California! Tried to ordre a Kubota keychain and it got denied. CA. is wack!

OP
Satt

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
gmunoz said:
I wish I could order some weapons and have them be able to be delivered in California! Tried to ordre a Kubota keychain and it got denied. CA. is wack!
That sux!!!

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
want a cheap, easy and legal kubotan?

pick up a mini-mag flashlight...works great...and the light can be used to distract as well

OP
Satt

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
All I want for Christmas is a Ku-bo-tan...a Ku-bo-tan...a Ku-bo-tan.

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
yeah...there isn't a place in the world that won't let you carry a flashlight into

as for me?

yeah...private dojo sounds nice

gmunoz

Purple Belt
Reaction score
bignick said:
want a cheap, easy and legal kubotan?

pick up a mini-mag flashlight...works great...and the light can be used to distract as well
Got one! One step ahead of you buddy! :asian:

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
i think the "ninja kubotan"(the ones with the spikes) are illegal... has anyone tried the regular ones?

i would take a rtms bag, a new middle weight 8 oz. gi w/ rtms patch, leggings, yeah i think that would be cool...

peace

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
oh...and maybe a black gi...all my arts only wear white(with the exception of the black trimming for taekwondo black belts) and i'm fine with white....

however, every once in a while I think it would neat to have a different color uniform. Let's face it...some of you kempo/kenpo people, those black gi's look pretty sweet...

A

AnimEdge

Satt said:
All I want for Christmas is a Ku-bo-tan...a Ku-bo-tan...a Ku-bo-tan.
I bought mine in a mall here in Texas, go Texas :p

Um i would like a really good katana sword that is like indistrutable and could cut through EVERYTHING and never needed fixin or to be sharpened so i can like go around cutting cars in half and such

OP
Satt

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
You know, I was thinking, if any of you To-Shin Do guys feel like buying my ALL the videos off www.skhquest.com feel free. I allready own "Mountains of Strenth" so don't worry about that one. Thanx!!!

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
AnimEdge said:
I bought mine in a mall here in Texas, go Texas :p

Um i would like a really good katana sword that is like indistrutable and could cut through EVERYTHING and never needed fixin or to be sharpened so i can like go around cutting cars in half and such
They call that a Lightsaber..... :)

Adept

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I want one of those cool double sided Lightsabers, Darth Maul style.

More seriously, perhaps I could use a nice stack of roofing tiles to practice breaking. I've got just about everything else I reasonably want.

K

Kalifallen

Weapons (training ones, though a real wakizashi would be cool :D) and some/many ninja training tapes (they're fun to watch). Plus, video games, yes......

sojobow

Purple Belt
Reaction score
My health all the way back and the abilities of my Sensei and Hanshi.

Latest Discussions