That ONE Gift

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
My brother called me up and asked me what it was I wanted for Christmas/Birthday (with me it's always a combo meal way for my family to save money :rolleyes: :D
I told him I wanted a rack... no, not THAT kind of rack! A rappel rack.

What is that ONE gift above all others that you would like to get this year... this could be a fun thread...

After Christmas we can use this thread to state that ONE gift we loved and that ONE gift that we really hated... (unless of course you've got family members on this forum that are actually the ones that GAVE you that ONE hated gift... ) :uhyeah:

So for now until Monday.. what is it that YOU want most? ...
(world peace is not an option here folks... try to be marginally serious) :D

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Does a winning lottery ticket count? 2 million ought to do it.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Does a winning lottery ticket count? 2 million ought to do it.

Yep that sounds about right...Currently up here the State Lottery is up to 80 million...

JasonASmith

Black Belt
Reaction score
I suppose that the lottery ticket is the ideal for us all, so I will agree whole-heartedly...The possibility of that happening is remote, however...I've actually already gotten what I really wanted, which was two new high-quality gis, made by Kwon...They're not cheap, but damn, are they sweet!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I suppose that the lottery ticket is the ideal for us all, so I will agree whole-heartedly...The possibility of that happening is remote, however...I've actually already gotten what I really wanted, which was two new high-quality gis, made by Kwon...They're not cheap, but damn, are they sweet!

OK then..A Bowflex , the top of the line model...

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hmm... a gift certificate for an in-home, hour long, full body massage, once a month for the next year!

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hmm... a gift certificate for an in-home, hour long, full body massage, once a month for the next year!
My wife is in college working toward her degree as a physical therapy assistant. She has been required to take several massage classes and guess who gets to be the homework/practice dummy!

Erica is one of those folks who has a heck of a time waiting to give the gifts she's bought. I got my big one already. A 6.5 in santoku knife by Kershaw/Shun. Of course it will come in handy for cooking Christmas dinner so maybe that was her way of saying "Get to work, Buster!"

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yep that sounds about right...Currently up here the State Lottery is up to 80 million...

I'm not greedy, I'd be happy to split an 80 million dollar lottery with you an a couple of other people :)

My next choice would be to be the guy giving Kacey her full body massages for the next year

Latest Discussions