Prayer Request....

Kenpojujitsu3

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
...I have just been informed that a man I used to train Kenpo with has Cancer and that it is most likely terminal. I ask that you pray for him and his family during this troubled time.

Thank you.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers are with your friend and his family. :asian:

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
May rich blessings flow over your friend and everyone in his orbit during this tough time.

RED

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I once heard or read somewhere that death is the highest form of love God can give a person. I'm not trying to start a debate, its just, hanging onto that thought helped me deal with my mother's death. My prayers are with him and the family. A first name would be good.

G

Gary Crawford

I think it's better to know his name when I pray for someone,you can pm it to me. Whoever it was that dinged my rep,you don't know me and hitting my rep was really "cheap".

IWishToLearn

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
...I have just been informed that a man I used to train Kenpo with has Cancer and that it is most likely terminal. I ask that you pray for him and his family during this troubled time.

Thank you.

I'm not a religious person, and I've never met you, but you are a brother in Kenpo, so in that sense, you will be in my thoughts. I held a brief moment of silence in yesterday's class.

Latest Discussions