Potentially starting Muay Thai

edudley

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Heyas!

One of the things while I have been out of work is not being able to exercise properly everyday. Now that I gotten back into a routine of work, I need something that I can do during my lunch break.

http://www.combatsportscenter.com/

Has two classes that hard covered during lunch, Muay Thai and BJJ (w/gi or w/out gi). I get two free classes before making a decision.

What should I be looking for from a Muay Thai class? I have never taken it before so I have no idea what to expect or look for....

Thoughts?

Thanks!

jungerkrieger

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
things you should be looking at are:
is this something i want to do as a hobby or lifelong practice?
am i geting anything out of this? ie: challenging enough mentally and physically

i liked what other people have said too what do i want to accomplish am i just doing this for exercise or do i want to compete?
will i quit in a couple months are train whenever i have the chance how devoted are you?

i stress devotion because im my teachers longest student ive seen so many ppl join and quit its disgusting! dont get me wrong im not a martial arts freak and im far from consistant but i do have 6yrs in muay thai and cant imagine quiting anytime soon!!!