positive experience to share

Josh Oakley

Senior Master
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
So my computer monitor went on the fritz, and this of course about after I let the service program end. I just recently moved back to Federal Way, WA, and there was only one spot I knew of where computers could get fixed on the cheap. Unfortunately, that business has close down. FORTUNATELY, however, it was replaced by a martial arts supply store. Now, if you are in that area, you know that there wasn't much for selection near federal way (for years, federal way only had one martial arts supply store). So this was a big deal to me.The shop had a pretty.good selection, and as it.turns out, there is a dojoin the back end of the store. The owner of the shop is Tracy Corder, who was at one point involved with the Genbukan, and teaches ninjutsu as he learned it from that organization. (I posted this in general martial arts because he is no longer involved in an x-kan).Mr. Corder invited me to try out a lesson and I took him up on his offer. It wasn't for me, but if you like the traditional aspects of the martial arts, I can recommenhis classes. He also has a very good personality and us not a big fan of martial arts politics. He cares about his students and has pretty good prices for gear. If you are in the federal way area, look him up.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It is always good for people to have a personal recommendation to draw on when they are looking for tuition :tup:.