Pooping Is A Feminist Issue -

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
“I never fart around my boyfriends,” Cecilia confessed. “But one day, studying in the library with my college boyfriend, I fell asleep. All of a sudden there was this loud sound — BAM! — I had woken myself up with a fart.”

This brings back a memory from 7th grade English class. It was very quiet in the classroom as we were reading and suddenly a classmate ripped a big ol' fart. The whole class turned and looked in astonishment, surprisingly no one laughed until the gas passing student said, "I just thought it was going to go 'bup.'" Then the whole class was laughing. Even the teacher couldn't help but laugh.

OP
Big Don

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
This brings back a memory from 7th grade English class. It was very quiet in the classroom as we were reading and suddenly a classmate ripped a big ol' fart. The whole class turned and looked in astonishment, surprisingly no one laughed until the gas passing student said, "I just thought it was going to go 'bup.'" Then the whole class was laughing. Even the teacher couldn't help but laugh.
One of my cousin's friends used to load up on eggs and chocolate milk then clear the classroom.
Sick bastage

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
As would I imagine women sunbathing topless on beaches.

As if that is ever gonna happen! :D

Seriously!

You are not familiar with "The Wardrobe Malfunction"!
While we have a great deal of blood and gore on TV (if aliens were watching TV they would have to believe we are either morons or homicidal psychopaths) but the glimps ay a bit of skin from a booby and a nipple.....all HELL breaks lose! :lol:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As if that is ever gonna happen! :D

Seriously!

You are not familiar with "The Wardrobe Malfunction"!
While we have a great deal of blood and gore on TV (if aliens were watching TV they would have to believe we are either morons or homicidal psychopaths) but the glimps ay a bit of skin from a booby and a nipple.....all HELL breaks lose! :lol:

We have nudity on television, it's usually after the 'watershed' at 2100h though not always but rarely an issue, we also have same sex kissing even sex on television as well as the 'usual' types of sexual scene. We have programmes about sex, how to do it and different sexual 'interests'. I'd far rather have nudity than violence tbh.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
We have nudity on television, it's usually after the 'watershed' at 2100h though not always but rarely an issue, we also have same sex kissing even sex on television as well as the 'usual' types of sexual scene. We have programmes about sex, how to do it and different sexual 'interests'. I'd far rather have nudity than violence tbh.

I am sure you also heard of 'Tutti Frutti' from RTL. :)

Yeah, in the late 80s in Germany, on the private stations you really couldn't watch any TV on the weekends without getting bombarded with skin flic. made for some fun times when the kids in my husband's platoon, sweet 18 years old, never been out of the county, much less the country before what they discovered on German TV!

But in all, over here we are a bit backwards. Violence is OK, at any time of day, but the skin thing :eek:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If they found the televiosn amazing lol what did they think of the brothels and sex shops? Even the mainstream German stations would have topless girls dancing on things like the New Year programmes, that was in the early 80s when we lived there. Actually quite tasteful.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sex is used as a marketing tool over here - not as a life skill.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Sex is used as a marketing tool over here - not as a life skill.

Maybe were you live it's not a life skill. It's essential in landing that rich guy down here. Or use it as reward, the thing you do on Saturday if the husband did all his chores. :lol:

@Tez:
Yep them boys were in for an education! Too bad for them, they were stationed in the province. Not a lot of action going on, but then again, the desperate boys will find the willing ladies, no matter where. :)

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
If they found the televiosn amazing lol what did they think of the brothels and sex shops? Even the mainstream German stations would have topless girls dancing on things like the New Year programmes, that was in the early 80s when we lived there. Actually quite tasteful.

When I lived in Germany in the early 90s I was pleasantly surprised to see an advert in the newspaper for an upcoming Samantha Fox concert. It included a topless photo of the singer. And, like the topless girls you saw in the early 80s, she looked quite tasteful too.

Latest Discussions