CBS reporter raped and beaten by Muslim men.

yorkshirelad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
ATACX GYM;1370quote=yorkshirelad;1370227 said:
*sigh*

There is no correlation between the Nazi use of the term Fatherland and the reference to Africa as the Motherland.As I stated,my use of the term Motherland for Africa deals with the absolute fact that Africa is the continent that birthed humanity.The Nazis referred to Germany as the Fatherland for specifically ideological reasons.Again,it's not surprising that you have completely missed this commonly known salient fact too (in fact is becoming monotonously regular occurence

That maybe true of your thinking, but are you telling me all Black people have the same sentiment when they speak of "the Motherland". Then again, your past posts indicate that you catagorically know what goes on in the heads of all peoples. After all you claim to know what skin heads are thinking when they're beating both Blacks and Whites.

We will have to agree to disagree on the Motherland.After all,I am merely the person with family there who talks to and visits and studies the Motherland

And I have family and friends in Ireland, but I don't know everything there is to know about Leprachauns, but I know a little about trolls, if you get my meaning.

What makes you think that I'm under 30?

Because only a teenager would say the following.....

You can check the link on my sig for my Youtube Channel. We can exchange videos.If you still believe that I lack any genuine skill or ability,we can spar.I love sparring.I mean that without an ounce of rancor or bravado.I'd also like to see if any of you have videos and especially if you spar.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
*sigh*

Ph.d's are not indicative of superior intelligence,they're reflective of the fulfillment of a generally very rigorous course of study in a specific discipline or disciplines..

Kind of depends on what the PhD. is in, doesn't it?

I mean, I'm a little biased, so, physics or bioengineering? Yeah-a rigorous course of study and superior intelligence-of one sort, anyway, as there are several different types of intelligence.

"African studies?"....not so much.

Generally, though, they all mean Piled Higher and Deeper to me..... :lfao:

What makes you think that I'm under 30? And of course if there is any doubt about my martial ability,well...we can do a number of things.You can check the link on my sig for my Youtube Channel.

And see your very under-30 looking image? :lfao:

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
already watched your videos.It took six videos on alternating maces before i actually saw the technique......

Just out of curiosity, who did you learn American Kenpo from?

Back on topic, she should have known that was a possibility. Arab men are not known for treating women well.... everyone knows this. Look at Paris

Latest Discussions