Poll: Did the guy in white clash with the right leg or the left leg?

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad you see the obvious, that the drawing demonstrates the right leg clearly.
[/USER]
It doesn't demonstrate the right leg clearly. It doesn't demonstrate either leg clearly, since the drawings messed up, and that's probably why the animation team had to take a liberty and fix the issue when animating.

OP
Vergod

Vergod

White Belt
Reaction score
It doesn't demonstrate the right leg clearly. It doesn't demonstrate either leg clearly, since the drawings messed up, and that's probably why the animation team had to take a liberty and fix the issue when animating.
Why doesn’t it demonstrate the right leg clearly? To me it is very clearly, lol, what do you mean?

OP
Vergod

Vergod

White Belt
Reaction score
It's already been explained.
How is the drawing messed up? Oda (the author) clearly intended Vergo to kick with the right leg in a manner like this
27C4C90F-5996-4534-8F5B-C113C62105BD.jpeg

I asked someone to draw it for me, I can say this is somewhat but not entirely accurate , ( still damn good drawing!)

If you angle Vergo here a little different (and Sanji is not facing him sideways) then you get the exact way Oda intended for this fight.

Wouldn’t you say?

jmf552

Green Belt
Reaction score
I train harder than you for sure, I don’t suppose you do 2 hours of sauna or cold shower everyday? Plus cardio and weight training on top.

And you would say he kicked with the left leg, wouldn’t you?

And what’s so wrong anyway about enjoying a good well written and entertaining fictional saga? I bet you play lovely video games, but you can act up against a manga? Go f yourself
I don't play video games or look at comics. I have been training longer than you have been alive.

OP
Vergod

Vergod

White Belt
Reaction score
I don't play video games or look at comics. I have been training longer than you have been alive.
So would you say looking at this pic that the guy in white is clashing with the right leg?
E467A58A-1224-4CEA-931F-4A8BEFB5D957.jpeg

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a comic book, using comic book physiology, with zero connection to the real world. A connection with the real world would be a good idea.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
How is the drawing messed up? Oda (the author) clearly intended Vergo to kick with the right leg in a manner like this
View attachment 27330

I asked someone to draw it for me, I can say this is somewhat but not entirely accurate , ( still damn good drawing!)

If you angle Vergo here a little different (and Sanji is not facing him sideways) then you get the exact way Oda intended for this fight.

Wouldn’t you say?

If anything the effort you put in to making that argument is impressive.

Latest Discussions