Please ad another stripe to the tigger

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
well here's to a non dairy - ultra skinny diet that's high in protein and protein shakes with extra creatine in it just for good measure ;)

also get rid of your car and walk everywhere - you'll soon find the weight drops off you ;) the other thing that you can do is to learn how to use a skipping rope - that's good all round exercise :)

good luck with your quest for 4th dan and all it entails - you'll have to keep us all up to date about the trials and tribulations that are involved - so that we know how much hard work is invloved :)

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
The 4th dan is a long term goal, right now I will relax a little and enjoy my new grade, eventually I will increase my TKD sessions to three to four sessions per week this will help a lot and yes I will try to eat healthier, in the past, just having regular meals and exercise helped me a lot, no need for killing diets, just eating the right amount and exercise.

Right now just enjoy TKD and enjoy teaching to others.

Manny

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
don't blame you for doing that sir :)

as for my dietry tips - it's a muay thai diet really --- high performance fast gains / fast losses etc...... but more beneficial than typical yo-yo diet :)

good luck with what you're doing and i hope that your students are kind to you :)

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
¡Felicidades!

축하합니다
(chuk ha ham ni da)

Worthy accomplishment!