nothing but a dented pride

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just finished my second dan pre examination and all went fine but a dent on my pride.

Today we had kup examination 65 sould cont me, kids and youngsters mostly, some moms an the old Manny. My kicks,punches and blocks were very good, my poomsae was correct but my kyorugi was mmmmm aceptable, my kyumpa was good but missed the first intent-

I did kyorugy with Roberto the nice kid I have told you before, I started keep him away with a boley of kicks,side kicks,back kicks,spining back kicks,spining hook kicks but it seems it was tha cata and mouse chase,the Roberto start to trow me high/head kicks that I bloked very well till he caught me with a dolyo chagi right in my mouth, nothing big just a snap so I charged again till I corner him and then the kalyo order was given.

I did three board breaking in a row, the firsth was a side kick (two 1" thick each one pine boards) followed by a nice back kick (two 1" thick each one pine boards) followed by a karate chop (knife hand) (two 1" thick each one pine boards). The firsth side kick was low so I have to kick againg and the boards split in two, the back kick was at once and the karate chop just slamed and bounced from the boards in the second intent I broke the boards in two.

I almost forgot, my one step sparring was flawlesly.

What do you think of the pre eamination?

Manny

Latest Discussions