Ow

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score
Having seen that clip, I'm sure we're all jazzed about testicular conditioning. Here's how it's done... old school.

Graphic content warning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thousands of kicks in the nuts for 5 years...
Darwin award material if you ask me.

Personally I think they should have gone one further and invited paul Pumphrey for a contest. Something like 'Worlds strongest breaking champion meets worlds toughest nuts'.
:D

wushuguy

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I've studied that briefly the actual qigong exercises involved before getting to the point of hanging weights or being kicked is quite relaxing, but lost interest as it's quite boring to practice.

There's plenty of other qigong methods that have equally good health benefits, which can be practiced in the presence of minors or in a public setting. So I prefer to focus on the techniques and applications that I can use or demonstrate on others without having to take off my pants or otherwise feel a draft.

Besides, as martial artists we should try to have enough skill not to get kicked in the nads or do something to make some one try to kick there in the first place.

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
When an irresistible force meets an immovable object ... ?

Now we know.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thousands of kicks in the nuts for 5 years...
Darwin award material if you ask me.

Personally I think they should have gone one further and invited paul Pumphrey for a contest. Something like 'Worlds strongest breaking champion meets worlds toughest nuts'.
:D

I envision a PPV coming up soon!

It does worry me a bit that someone else might think this is a good idea. "Strengthen this or that area of the body, just like this guy!" But, people do all kinds of weird things.

yorkshirelad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I trained for a while with Justice at Khmer Kickboxing in Long Beach and know that the guy kicks HARD. Ive heard alot of negative things about Combat Ki and it's founder, but this is amazing.

I was once told by an instructor of mine that the secret of fighting is to be able to give more than your opponant can take and to be able to take more than your oponant can give. These guys have certainly got the latter covered.

Flea

MT Mentor
Reaction score
I don't think taking thousands of nutshots for years and years is necessarily something to be proud of. Any idiot can do that ...

[yt]r_4jrMwvZ2A[/yt]

Flea

MT Mentor
Reaction score
I guess now you know why! :uhyeah:

OP
K

Kittan Bachika

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I trained for a while with Justice at Khmer Kickboxing in Long Beach and know that the guy kicks HARD. Ive heard alot of negative things about Combat Ki and it's founder, but this is amazing.

I was once told by an instructor of mine that the secret of fighting is to be able to give more than your opponant can take and to be able to take more than your oponant can give. These guys have certainly got the latter covered.

Now what could be negative about a style that teaches to take full contact
blows to your crotch? :btg:

Last edited:

Latest Discussions