Brian Johns

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Roland
I can live with that!

Can you?

Roland,

I can vouch for what Mao is saying as I accompanied him to Victoria to visit Professor in February of 2001. While there, Professor expressed his frustrations to us over various things in the Modern Arnis world. Much of it does not need to be repeated since it would be pointless. I have no doubt that he probably expressed these thoughts to other people.

Lest you think that all conversations were the "confidential" kind, they were not. The vast majority of the conversations concerned the history of arnis, his life experiences, his hopes for the future of arnis and talking about his days in the Phillippines.

The point of this post is that Mao is right about what he is saying. Maybe you didn't like the way he said it. You know how it goes when you type something over the internet. Voice inflection is just not there.

Take care,
Brian Johns

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
Whoopass,
Thanks for the backup. Obviously This Roland clown is clueless. I can live with that.
Mao

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
I just smile at his ignorance and feel sorry for him. No malice.
Mao

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
Forgive him, he knows not what he talks about. The poor thing.

Roland

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
you never really mentioned anything about your first trip up there, it was really your reference to your second trip, where you say...

"Alot was said to me by Remy, my lovely Wife and I were with him a few days before his passing, and alot was said to others. Much of what was said to me only my Wife and I know. Some people would not believe some of the things he said to me. It is better left un repeated."

Attack me with as many of those other small posts as you need, that is ok, not an issue for me.
Your lies are!

oh yeah, for those of who really know me, you know why this is so upsetting, for the rest of you, I just do not care.

Whoopass, Thank you for trying to be a voice of reason, I can totally accept that!

Mods, sorry for being such pain, but I am trying my best to keep in check!

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Gentlemen,
I'm uncertain what past events caused the obvious bad blood here. In any event, it is best settled off board.

Warnings were issued and ignored and this looks like it will only get worse.

Therefore, this thread is closed.

Dan Anderson, I do not know if you got your information, but we will leave this thread visible so that all parties can get in touch if need be.

sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.