Oh no.. not again

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I know that we, the English, are sort of responsible in that we did kick out as many of our extremist religious nutters to the colonies as we could but what is it that makes people of certain regions so vulnerable to that sort of hogwash in the 21st century?

Hahaha! That's right! I have not thought of that. Yeah, that whole business there looks like some kind of cult or something. He's got them hypnotized with some kind of mind control. I still wish that some regular martial artist would stand up and say, "Okay, then, here we go..." and then just start to spar with him.

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
No joke!

I wonder why no one actually calls out people like this. I would think that they would have all kinds of folks coming up to them all of the time, challenging them "old-school style", "

Actually there was a guy in Japan the offered people money to challenge him, someone did and he got knocked to the ground for it. If I can find the clip, or if someone else can, it will be posted again. I beleive it is already on MT somewhere.

Blotan Hunka

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Actually there was a guy in Japan the offered people money to challenge him, someone did and he got knocked to the ground for it. If I can find the clip, or if someone else can, it will be posted again. I beleive it is already on MT somewhere.

They apparently get to a point where they actually believe that their powers are real, and that they can defeat a MMA guy with a "chi ball".

That makes me wonder, do these no-touch-ko guys do any "real martial arts"? Do they spar, do they grapple? Or is it all this type of crap?

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
ROFLKLITA!

Cirdan!

You owe me for a new keyboard, good sir - unless, that is, you know a way of getting egg mayonaise out without causing a short :lol:.

No problem. I just left a brand new Black-Dragon-Dillman Extreme 3000 keyboard next to your monitor. It is invisible and makes use of the latest chi no-touch typing technology.

Enjoy. Just don`t raise your big toes.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
COOL!

:ultracool

Er ... where do I plug it in? {slaps forehead} Of course, stupid me, it taps into the naturally existing chi flows between keyboard and base unit. It wants to connect and so ... it will :D.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
COOL!

:ultracool

Er ... where do I plug it in? {slaps forehead} Of course, stupid me, it taps into the naturally existing chi flows between keyboard and base unit. It wants to connect and so ... it will :D.

Yep, 802.11chi.

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Yep, 802.11chi.

Hahaha!

Right! Like the old joke of "clue bat over ethernet", we can practice a technique of slapping a person through the voice phone lines, over the copper. We can call them on the telephone, and then... BAM! Slap them!

Hahahahahah!!!

Or we can also strike over the copper network using the internet, over the tcp/ip!!!

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I found it

This is what happens when you actually start to believe your own hype
Kiai Master offers a 5000 dollar challenge to any MA person not just MMA

I actually do feel bad for the guy but then he should not have made the challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
They apparently get to a point where they actually believe that their powers are real, and that they can defeat a MMA guy with a "chi ball".

That makes me wonder, do these no-touch-ko guys do any "real martial arts"? Do they spar, do they grapple? Or is it all this type of crap?

No I am pretty sure they do not spar or work with any non resisting partners but only with students that have bought the goods so to speak.
icon9.gif

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
No I am pretty sure they do not spar or work with any non resisting partners but only with students that have bought the goods so to speak.
icon9.gif

I agree.

I had a Sifu, lets call him Sifu Y, (a rather widely published Sifu) tell me once (actually the entire class at the seminar) about a guy that showed up at his school claiming this ability and demonstrating it on the students "He brought with him" When the Sifu Y asked him to demo on some of his students he was told no your students are not trained to handle it and I don’t want to hurt them. When Sifu Y said OK, I have trained many years in CMA and Qigong and I am not afraid of being hurt so try it on me. Again he was told "No, my students are trained in how to handle this and I would not want to hurt you" Sifu Y responded "You're students are trained to fall down and you are a fake... get out of my school"

He left.

They avoid contact with anyone that can prove them wrong or hurt them. They ONLY show their students because they are trained to handle their IMMENSE power.:rolleyes:

Either that or anyone outside of their school is not worthy. :rolleyes:

thetruth

Black Belt
Reaction score
Just another ****in fraud with a bunch of ****in knuckleheads

Cheers
Sam:asian:

TimoS

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I hereby in front of all who read this offer myself up for being on the receiving end of any of the no touch techniques. I will gladly stand there or charge you and have you attempt to put me down and out without you or anything your holding touching me.

On our finnish martial arts forum, we actually had one guy making the same kind of promise, only he said that he'll let any no-touch KO guy try knock him, he won't resist at all, but then when he's done, it's his turn to use his techniques and the guy similarly can't do anything to resist. Not sure anymore was the winner supposed to collect the bet money (we had a collection and I think the amount was already over 1000 euros) or was it so that if the no-touch KO guy can knock him out, he'll take the money but if the other guy wins, he wouldn't get anything

Yeti

Black Belt
Reaction score
I guess Ihave many years more of study befor I am able to do those techniques :boing1::boing1:

That's the spirit! Never give up!!!
Perseverance is the way! Of course in this case, the perseverance comes into play by actually managing to sit through the ENTIRE video clip...

Latest Discussions