<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That was simply amazing
icon10.gif

MarkBarlow

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Amazing how poorly those tricks work against folks who don't buy into the "I can throw you with my mind" pitch. Always makes me think of the Televangelists with pompadour hairdos who slap the lame and sick upside the head and knock them out.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Amazing how poorly those tricks work against folks who don't buy into the "I can throw you with my mind" pitch. Always makes me think of the Televangelists with pompadour hairdos who slap the lame and sick upside the head and knock them out.

Exactly!!!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

My simple amazing comment was scarcasm. Thank you very much.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The wondrous world of kabu-ki needs more makeup.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Watching some of that i noticed the last man in line turning his head preparing to jump before the technique was even half way through.
As my son said upon watching the clip: "I may jump and hop in the air like that when someone is applying pressure with a wrist lock but as soon as it is over I stop jumping"
An how in the world can anyone believe the different direction of the people in line being made to jump and bounce around and think that none of them would ever bump into any of the others? I sure did not see anyone bump anyone else.

I guess Ihave many years more of study befor I am able to do those techniques :boing1::boing1:

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I hereby in front of all who read this offer myself up for being on the receiving end of any of the no touch techniques. I will gladly stand there or charge you and have you attempt to put me down and out without you or anything your holding touching me.
In truth I do really want to be the subject of one of those techniques to see if I feel anything at all. i have felt what I believe to be Chi transfer and felt the effects upon my body but I was touched physically ( we all know I am touched mentally)

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
I volunteer to be your second. Let's see if he can stop my pen from writing of what a fraud they are after you show them up.

I feel bad for these folks. My guess from the opening is that there is some core basis in probably Qi Gong and Aikido for what they were doing.... but that, of course, wouldn't be enough for Lama Daddy Dewdrop. No, some need to go beyond that and use phony mysticism to deify themselves.

I hear they can poison you without you even drinking the Kool Aid. S

o much is possible when you have brainwashed sheeple as stage props. Wonder what rank one must achieve to learn the "I've been electrocuted!" dance...

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ah, a much needed laugh after a LONG day. To borrow a phrase from Larry the Cable guy, "I don't care who you are, that's funny stuff right there!"

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry guys, couldn't resist.

This is a (better) remix version of a clip I posted earlier, because nothing goes with No-Touch Knockouts like Benny Hinn and Drowning Pool.

Now let the bodies hit the floor. ;)

[yt]5lvU-DislkI[/yt]

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I hereby in front of all who read this offer myself up for being on the receiving end of any of the no touch techniques. I will gladly stand there or charge you and have you attempt to put me down and out without you or anything your holding touching me.
In truth I do really want to be the subject of one of those techniques to see if I feel anything at all. i have felt what I believe to be Chi transfer and felt the effects upon my body but I was touched physically ( we all know I am touched mentally)

No joke!

I wonder why no one actually calls out people like this. I would think that they would have all kinds of folks coming up to them all of the time, challenging them "old-school style", "Hey, Mister, let's see how good you are!!!" That sort of thing.

I am willing to believe that this sort of thing exists, but I would have to experience it myself to truly believe that someone who claims to be able to do it can actually do it.

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am pretty sure these guys can walk on water too :bs1:

Only a certain percentage are suceptible to this you say? Is it the same percentage who are complete morons?

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ROFLKLITA!

Cirdan!

You owe me for a new keyboard, good sir - unless, that is, you know a way of getting egg mayonaise out without causing a short :lol:.

@ Newguy - if you have a browse about, I think you'll find a link to a well known vid of some poor old Psychic Ninja chap getting his bum well and trully kicked by a traditional practioner of the merely physical arts.

Serves himself right tho' as he did put up a several thousand dollar bet that noone could best him ...

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Master Po only had one disciple he called grasshopper, this guy has a whole group of them. :rolleyes:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry guys, couldn't resist.

This is a (better) remix version of a clip I posted earlier, because nothing goes with No-Touch Knockouts like Benny Hinn and Drowning Pool.

Now let the bodies hit the floor. ;)

[yt]5lvU-DislkI[/yt]

:lol: and :lol: some more. Blimey, I want to learn that style :D.

I seriously don't mean to be mean and am carefully putting aside my 'tarring everyone' brush but over here we do have the somewhat caustic phrase "Only in America" that applies to such scenes of 'religious fervour'.

I know that we, the English, are sort of responsible in that we did kick out as many of our extremist religious nutters to the colonies as we could but what is it that makes people of certain regions so vulnerable to that sort of hogwash in the 21st century?

Latest Discussions