OH BROTHER! A self defense course in get this....Martial Magic!

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I wonder if he is under the person in Canada.search (djinn magick) & see spell-levitation-charms-genies-djinns-invisability-wishes ect.$99 for basic.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
stone_dragone said:
I just bought an enchanted samurai armor set off e-bay, looks just like the one in "Last Samurai."

It's been blessed by a Norse shaman out of Southern Illinois, so it protects me against psionic and magical attacks from anyone lower than a level 15 Earth-Mage. Add to that the "Sword of Destruction + 12" I found at a rummage sale and I can single handedly take on these jokers...

Just kidding.

The armor looks nothing like the "Last Samurai" set.

But will it protect you against "TALISMANS" because they do have talismans. :)

A friend of mine has an old (In very good condition) set of Samurai armor sitting, and I do mean sitting, in his living room. It can be rather surprising to see it when you walk in the front door if you don't expect it. But still it is pretty cool.

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Xue Sheng said:
But will it protect you against "TALISMANS" because they do have talismans. :)

DOH!:banghead: I'm asking for my money back....

Xue Sheng said:
A friend of mine has an old (In very good condition) set of Samurai armor sitting, and I do mean sitting, in his living room. It can be rather surprising to see it when you walk in the front door if you don't expect it. But still it is pretty cool.

That would be an awesome addition to any living room...and all I have in mine is an entertainment center and my son's pack-n-play.

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Anyone who sign's up....will become a quick learner...and a big loser of his $99 dollars.

Who ever signs up...let them enjoy the moment of there first lesson received. ...in time...they will understand the meaning...if it is too good to be true...than..? .....Aloha

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
The sad part is, that this is not just for MA's, there are alot of other groups that claim this stuff. If you visit some of the boards for NLP they advertise for alot of the same skills. They take the NLP and combine it with teachings from Donna Eden's "Energy Medicine".
Go to B&N or type in Psychic Self-Defense to google, or look through a basic book on magick and you will see all of that stuff taught as well.

boy oh boy have I been wasting all those hours of practice all these years

some people will buy anything and sell it also

Well, to their credit on that part it was talking about 30 minutes a day filling out a journal/diary.

Even today, there are people who WANT to believe that those old stories of the masters are true about levitating and such. They want to believe that they too can have Jedi mind powers. There is a part of me that feels bad, and then another part thinking....."Ya know, I could put a course together like that too and make alot of extra cash!". j/k

PS: I will probably be hunted down by Ashida Kim's astral spirits, but I am going to share the secret to the levitation jump with you guys. You CAN jump higher and farther after ordering their course because YOUR WALLET IS A LOT LIGHTER!!!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
punisher73 said:
PS: I will probably be hunted down by Ashida Kim's astral spirits, but I am going to share the secret to the levitation jump with you guys. You CAN jump higher and farther after ordering their course because YOUR WALLET IS A LOT LIGHTER!!!

DAMN!!!!! I KNEW it had to be something like that....

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ridiculous stuff. You know I don't know which is worse, the scam artist or the fool that falls for the scam.