Number of Posts?

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Did a thread get removed or something? My number of posts seems lower than what it was at the end of yesterday. I don't care either way; I just want to make sure I am not crazy.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There was 1 thread removed yesterday so you may be a few post points lower.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Did a thread get removed or something? My number of posts seems lower than what it was at the end of yesterday. I don't care either way; I just want to make sure I am not crazy.

The two are not mutually exclusive... :rofl:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I can say with certainty, I'm crazy. 14 years of modding and admining, it's a guarantee, lol :)

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Also, note certain forum sections do not count towards the post count. The idea I believe for the post count was productive posts in the Martial Arts Forum Areas.

OP
wingchun100

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Also, note certain forum sections do not count towards the post count. The idea I believe for the post count was productive posts in the Martial Arts Forum Areas.

That is the only area where I post. I didn't think about it until after Bob said something: one of the posts I participated in heavily yesterday was removed.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can say with certainty, I'm crazy. 14 years of modding and admining, it's a guarantee, lol :)
You're just a wild and crazy guy........... :) And yes, I CAN say that with certainty. Wait you already said it...

OP
wingchun100

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
It happened AGAIN. Is there any way to get notification of this? It makes me worry that I violated some rule and was not aware of it. I dropped from 1486 to 1447. That is almost 40 posts of mine gone.

OP
wingchun100

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
I mean, I am not telling anyone how to run their discussion boards or anything like that, but I was only 14 posts away from reaching a new rank. (Not the biggest deal in the world...in fact, in reality it means nothing, but to me it is like a role-playing game where I am trying to level up.)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm not crazy I prefer the term detail oriented.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Clearly, so do I. I have posted a crapton in the last two months. Does "Senior Master" qualify me for some kind of senior citizens discount on coffee?
Unfortunately, no. However, you are getting close to earning a Postwhore discount at Sheri's Ranch in Vegas. :)

Latest Discussions