Now the Spanish are at it

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23617910

This is what happens when you allow your military power to diminish too much and be deployed to support actions not in your own interest ... the politicians of nations in economic trouble start thinking they can make waves about things that were settled (and enshrined in legal treaties) centuries ago.

First we had the Argies kicking up a fuss over the Falkland Isles, yet again (like they didn't learn anything the last time) and now we have the Spanish showing their teeth over Gibraltar :sigh:.

It's our naval base ... you can't have it ... the residents don't want you and have said so twice in the past few decades ... so shut up and go away.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
It appears Gibraltar was ceded by Spain in the Treaty of Utrecht 1713.....So whats next, they want Sicily, Netherlands, Naples, Sardinia, Milan, parts of Brazil, and Uruguay back too.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
It appears Gibraltar was ceded by Spain in the Treaty of Utrecht 1713.....So whats next, they want Sicily, Netherlands, Naples, Sardinia, Milan, parts of Brazil, and Uruguay back too.

pft...

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Does Morocco want back the Spanish cities there? We had a nice view of Ceuta when we went to Gibralter last summer.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I can't get mad at the Spanish. They have some of the hottest woman in the world. That may be due to a 6th grade crush on my Spanish teacher she was from Seville Spain.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I DEMAND all lands that were once Prussia back..... since I am related to ruling house of Prussia I do believe I have a Legitimate claim :uhyeah:

OP
Sukerkin

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And I'm in line for the Earldom of Sussex ... only two to three hundred must die before it is mine :D.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I can't get mad at the Spanish. They have some of the hottest woman in the world. That may be due to a 6th grade crush on my Spanish teacher she was from Seville Spain.

refreshing to see a guy moment from somebody else but Mark
:)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
And while we're at it...I DEMAND England put my maternal family name BACK on the records in Scotland....that King James I guy kicked us out and we DESERVE to be allowed back in

OP
Sukerkin

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Speaking of Spanish Ladies ... here is one of my favourites ... no silly, she's the one on the left :D. The one on the right is one for the ladies:

$tumblr_m16wco10Ky1qet75po1_500.jpg

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
sadly, the gent looks a lot like my 'Brother-in-law'
not really doing it for me...

banderasantonio3.jpg

that on the other hand....

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor