Note Taking 101

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by Goldendragon7

Right, sorry....... I forgot that in WV and Corpus they still use buckets from trees after the rains....... ** giggle **

:asian:
What? Are you crazy? We do no such thing here. That would be a waste of good drinking water. We just grab a bar of LYE and head down to the river once a week, wether we need to or not.:rolleyes:

R

RCastillo

Right, sorry....... I forgot that in WV and Corpus they still use buckets from trees after the rains....... ** giggle **

Got news for you, we can't even buy a rain shower here. I think I'll move to W.Virginia where it's alot wetter over there!:drinkbeer

R

RCastillo

That's WV not Arizona!

Yes, I have fond memories of Arizona. That's where I got groped at the airport by Security before I left. Maybe they were checking to see if I wasn't trying to smuggle out any ancient artifacts! Or they just plain mistook for for another run of the mill illegal alien. Heck, they even roughed up old ladies at the checkpoint.

Arizona, it's another world! See your travel agent, or Dennis Conatser for details!:rofl:

R

Rainman

Originally posted by RCastillo

Or they just plain mistook for for another run of the mill illegal alien. Heck, they even roughed up old ladies at the checkpoint.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Did he mention helping him with his Kenpo...... nooooooooo!
Did he mention the Limo pick up...............
Noooooooooo!
Did he mention the awesome hospitality with the enemy......
Nooooooooooo!

only that he got groped at the airport... and that was only because he kept yelling.... "Where is my coyote":rolleyes:

sheesh

R

RCastillo

Did he mention helping him with his Kenpo...... nooooooooo!
Did he mention the Limo pick up...............
Noooooooooo!
Did he mention the awesome hospitality with the enemy......
Nooooooooooo!

only that he got groped at the airport... and that was only because he kept yelling.... "Where is my coyote":rolleyes:

sheesh

Yes, that is all true. I was wined, dined by the Golden One. heck, I even got to go to church!:)

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo

Yes, that is all true. I was wined, dined by the Golden One. heck, I even got to go to church!:)

Praise God!

Turner

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I forgot that in WV and Corpus they still use buckets from trees after the rains

Ah, that brought back fond memories of when I lived in WV. Since I didn't have a river nearby, we had a huge barrel to collect the rain water and filled a milk jug that had holes poked in the bottom and hung it on a branch to take a shower. House didn't have indoor plumbing and somone had stolen the pump off the well before I moved in.