Ninjutsu Video Sharing Website open!

Shinobi

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just joined this forum and it is great to see so many people who are so passionate with ninjutsu. I am a very passionate person and I love to watch and learn from other people. For this reason I made video sharing website just like Youtube (kind of) so that everybody can enjoy the ninjutsu video clips out there and learn from them. At this point they are spread all over the internet so I thought it would be a good idea to put them in one central place to make it easier for all of us. It would be great to see people putting their own videos from the dojo on the site but if you have some interesting clips and they don’t violate any copyrights, please add them so the rest of us can enjoy them too.

Although the site is called www.Bujinkan-video.com , all other ninjutsu arts are welcome here….In fact it would be good to see the small differences between Bujinkan/ Genbukan/ Jinenkan/ To-Shin do movements. One is not better or superior then the other, so please keep your negative remarks to yourself. They all have their subtle differences. Is that not GREAT!!! Would be boring if they all would be the same huh? Even if they have differences they all got one thing in common….this website:D and the ninpo backround. Respect that and people will respect you. Deny the art's heritage and you will deny yourself knowledge.

Anyway…..I just started a few years ago and I enjoy every second of it. I train at the Shingan Dojo in Amsterdam with Marco Barens , a student from Sveneric Bogsäter. I just started going to Sveneric once a month to his seminars here close to Amsterdam. So if anybody is in the neighbourhood at some point, you are welcome to join us for some play time.:jediduel:

These are some clips from our trainings

http://www.bujinkan-video.com/view_video.php?viewkey=c298ab50293adfecb7b1

http://www.bujinkan-video.com/view_video.php?viewkey=a9109507cacd8e2f2aef

For dojos(groups) who make their own clips you can create a group and categorise your videos so people can find them more easily. The site is still in development so a lot of things will be improved. If you have any remarks or suggestions on how to improve this site, please PM me so I can make the changes. This site is for your viewing pleasure too, so don’t be shy with comments.

One question…..What channels should I create? I now have only the Bujinkan / Genbukan / Jinenkan / To-Shin Do Channels….but I am thinking this is to broad. If anybody has any idea how to categorise them more clearly....please let me know. I would appreciate the help.

Enjoy the clips and enjoy the art.

Shinobi

OP
S

Shinobi

White Belt
Reaction score
Hehe, well.. i did not edited that clip but i will be sure to punish the guilty one and not use it in the future :D ....Any sound request for the next one?

OP
S

Shinobi

White Belt
Reaction score
Old school I see:ultracool...Nice!!

I will ask my friend to incorporate one in the next clips of the trainings. Thx for the links Nimravus

OP
S

Shinobi

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys, as i am still working on the site i need a bit of your opinion. I was thinking of also adding a section where people can add information to a database...you know, like write articles or review something, history and backrounds, clear up misunderstandings, stuff like that. Like a mini wikipedia for ninjutsu. Maybe somebody else has an idea about that? The question is basically...what would you like to have on this site?

Latest Discussions