Ninjutsu dojo in Nagoya

Artouche

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi, I might be going to spend one year in Japan next year and I would like to know if there is any dojo in Nagoya area ? I am training in Bujinkan.

I have already tried the links in the FAQ but to no avail...

Thanks a lot !

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to the site. Sorry I can't help you out, but thought I would say hi anyway.
icon7.gif

OP
A

Artouche

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi thanks for the welcoming :)

I hope i ll find something I think I ll try to train in Noda as well but as I will be studying in Nagoya it will quite a long way trip for a regular training...

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Your Bujinkan sensei should be able to assist you in finding another school within the organization. :)

FightClub

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi,

I don't know if you're in Japan yet, but I have been here in Tokyo for 10 years but may be moving to Nagoya in the future.

I also want to find a dojo, or at least a Bujinkan group to train with, and am looking in into it, too.

Have you found a dojo yet? I have heard mention of one (at least one) on this page : http://www.japanesetranslations.co.uk/bujinkan/japan.htm

...but there are no concrete details.

Please let me know if you've found somewhere. And let's keep in touch to keep each other up to date on our shared search, if you haven't.

Masshiro

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
if you are going there i would suggest that you go learn yagyū shinkage-ryū, traditional kenjutsu. i should learn allot.

Latest Discussions