News

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Last night I went train TKD to my dojan after 3 weeks of relax (foot injured and other things) and my sambunim told me I have to do a examnination next sunday...... Uhhh y said, how is this? My sambunim told me this is the first examn of the year and his own sambunim Professor Ernesto Moran an 8Th degree black belt is coming to do the examnination. Profesor Mora is one the firsth Taekwondoings in Mexico and was a bronce medal in the fisrth International TKD championships held in Korea back in 1973. Professor Mora was one of the very firsth students (back in 1967-68) of Dai Won Moon the father of the Mexican TKD.

My sambunim said me it will be a honor from him to show his professor his black belt staff and I am one of them and professor Mora already knows about me from my sambunim so it will be nice to do examination next sunday as a preparartion from my second degree black belt examn next july.

Well, I have tonight and friday night to polish my pumses (Koryo and Kungam) and to set up my board breaking, I will use power board breaking using the fist, a couple of side kicks and a couple of front kicks, nothing fancy but using two or three one inch each one pine boards would be nice.

I would to becarefull about using my lefth foot in kyorugui cause it's the foot that is giving me troubles.

Manny

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
That's really exciting Manny! I'm sure you'll do great. :) Let us know how things go.

Peace,
Erik

hkfuie

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Your instructor is obviously proud to show you to his instructor. Good luck. Sounds like a real honor.

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yes, my sambunim has a lot of respect for his own sambunim, would be nice to know Professor Moran and will be an honor to test before him.
This time I am relax, no like the exmans I had before, this time I will try to have fu doing the examn and not over presure me, I will tkae it like it is a mid examn.

My little worry is about kyorugi cause I have not made kyorugy for some months so maybe I will out of timing but I will try to over come this doing some kicking combos and trying to catch my oponent off guard in a polite way, I don't have to hurt myself trying to do flashy kicks or pull a muscle trying to impress nobody I willl try to focus in not to being hit and try to score a few kicks.

About pics well, this time I will go alone to examination, but if wife wants to go I will try her to take some shots.

Nothing to loose just give my best.

Manny

KELLYG

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Manny,

That is great. Your master wants to show off his black belt staff to his Master what an honor indeed. Relax have fun and show off.

karatemom

Green Belt
Reaction score
That's great!

Good Luck!

Try not to injure that foot any worse.

Latest Discussions